News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Sick and Tired of immature little children!

Started by Thehate, November 28, 2011, 12:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thehate

Personally I cannot stand immature little kids, thinking their amazing, showing off to their mates, calling other people names to make themselves look big and "hard" yet when you say something they get abusive towards you, to be quite frank they really need to get a life and grow up.
And one person has been Highly rasict and offensive towards a good friend of mine, yet I cannot do anything about it as I'm over 16.
**please note this is outside of worldscape**
I'm a forum and server legend ;)

bug

Wow, I've had the same problem... And it's also when the say "oh h=yeah i smoke and i'm only 13" or "yeah i do drugs". It's really dumb to do drugs..

Yoho

Omri

It's life dude, Just gotta learn to deal with it and not stoop too they're level.

Thehate

Quote from: Omri on November 28, 2011, 02:18:52 PM
It's life dude, Just gotta learn to deal with it and not stoop too they're level.

Yeah I guess your right :) Thanks dude <3
I'm a forum and server legend ;)

Omri

Kryptonite

Psh. I was with some friends one time at a park and saw a 5th grade girl smoking. She came up to as and acted all cool. b*tch not gonna live to be 40. I'm sure she doesn't think that's cool. Noobs these days.

Oh, I saw a youtube video of this guy who was like 12 saying that he's a badass cause he smokes/had sex before. x_x I think you're a lot cooler if you're healthy, don't smoke or drink, in a sport, get good grades, etc. as to if you're someone who smokes, drinks, gets bad grades, and thinks your cool because of it. Not judging you or anything if you smoke, cause it's your choice, but if you get all cocky and think you're cool cause of it, please don't talk to me.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Omri

Most people are like that because they have insecurities about themselves so they try too be something they're not "/

Jake

No matter what this is never going to change. There is always going to be a few people who like to judge other people to make themselves feel better. I get it allot, Most of you would have probably seen or have done it to me. '

Just ignore it even if it does take all your strength to hold back because the advantages outweigh the disadvantages any day.

Genuine

You were all like that at one stage. Whether or not you realized it.

Omri

Genuine

I Merk

M I K E

You were immature (; You just didn't notice it... Someone was as annoyed to you as you are now to them i think :D

Dont care about the immature kids who dont even have age to play this... ^_^