News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

owner or co owner important (i believe) update

Started by God Colin, January 28, 2009, 05:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God Colin

threatned to syi the server and stuff

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

Zack

This is what happens when someone tries to SYI the server, their IP is logged and displayed to everyone playing at the moment in the chat box.

Triniboy

Where was a Admin when we needed them :-\ as you can see from the first picture Mod Elias has just logged out.. :-[

God Paul

-DarkTaco- i hate cancer

Pure01owner

as u should kno posting someone swear a pic is breaking the rules in some where lol my point is that posting a picture of someone swearing is the same as saying it
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

BigDogg420

Quote from: Pure01owner on February 02, 2009, 09:36:24 PM
as u should kno posting someone swear a pic is breaking the rules in some where lol my point is that posting a picture of someone swearing is the same as saying it
Mr Pure01owner,

It is not against forum policy to post offensive material in reporting someone. If the picture contains offensive material and used to report someone it's alright. I've sent this thread directly onto Jeremy and he will review it ASAP. The only pictures allowed to be posted with offensive material is pictures of the game, and can only be used to report someone breaking the rules.

BigDogg420
Forum Moderator

You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada >>>>>> (BEST BAND EVER)
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!