News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Castle Wars Bugs

Started by Sora, November 19, 2011, 03:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sora

-Sometimes out of nowhere, the score resets back to 0-0 and 0 min left. It also happens when you walk in and out of the spawn room.
-A person can get his own flag even if it's in his own castle, it's supposed to go back to the stand when it drops in their own base.
-When a person dies with the other team's flag, it stays their the whole game AND another one of the same flag is reset back to the standard stand.
-When you're frozen next to stairs with the other team's flag, you can't climb stairs like you can in RuneScape.
-When you have your own flag, and another team is barraging you and you run away, and the other person is maging you or following you, it can follow you and go through anything like rocks and walls.
-The game gave everyone 2 tickets even though it was a tie, when it's a tie, it is supposed to give you 1 ticket.
-You are able to smuggle the flag out of the cw game. (Talk to Odin or Yoho for more info)
-When you have a flag, sometimes it randomly disappears from your hands and appears into another teammate's hand.
-Weapons can disappear after the game or when you pick up a flag. (I Merk lost an ags, Dark Energy lost his master wand,and I lost my master wand)
-Sometimes in a CW game, your inventory acts like a bank and when you click an item to wield, it transfers the item into your bank.
-Amanda Xo tried getting my team's flag when having a full inventory, and the flag just disappeared. We couldn't find it anywhere in the game.
-I won a CW game on the Zam side 1-0 and I got nothing as a reward.
-I was in the Sara team. I got the zamorak flag and when I was running, I accidentally clicked the Zammy team respawn room door and I somehow ended up in MY team's respawn room with the flag.

Oden

- I climbed up the stairs when the game ended so it triggered a teleport and I was upstairs in the castle
- When you are in the lobby waiting you have the cape and hood on and you can see it, but when you look in your equipment tab the hood and cape spot is empty.

Sora