News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Missing Items In Bank

Started by Ry60003333, November 19, 2011, 05:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

ATTENTION:

If you login to the game on the 508 client and you notice that your bank has shrunken considerably, it is due to empty slots in your bank. Login with a 317 client and fill in all these empty spots with items, and then you will be able to access your entire bank again. Thank you.

Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Oden

Okay sweet, but will I need to re-organize my bank?

Yoho

No, you just have to take an item out of the bank, then that will fill in the space.

gomes97

do i get my stuff back on 508 and when it is possible how?

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Wild

Quote from: gomes97 on November 19, 2011, 11:56:49 AM
Since you doesnt understand it, i will translate it in dutch.

Gomes, je moet op de 317 client gaan, en daar de items pakken die je mist en weer op je bank doen.
dan krijg je ze weer terug op de 508 client.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

gomes97

Quote from: x wild x on November 19, 2011, 12:04:29 PM
Quote from: gomes97 on November 19, 2011, 11:56:49 AM
Since you doesnt understand it, i will translate it in dutch.

Gomes, je moet op de 317 client gaan, en daar de items pakken die je mist en weer op je bank doen.
dan krijg je ze weer terug op de 508 client.

o.o. okay thanks:)

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Dug

2 questions :s
Has this affected everyone =O?
Would you be so kind as to elaborate on what caused this =o?
The reason i asked is because I for one, have a overflowing bank on 2 accounts and on the 317, you could store your items past the bank limit and they would appear after you've taken an item out in order to which you stored them in. On the 508 however, when you store items the bank extends itself to show the items, even when my bank was full on the 317, this applies to the 508.
The issue that your talking about might be this:
That if a person logs onto an old account, there are sometimes empty slots between items, such as "Santa-...-Ahrims Robetop". As soon as you store something, it fills the "..." slot.
Short: Will this apply to a person that has a full bank and are their any chances that items in the bank could disappear for some abnormal reason :s?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Kevin

We removed any items involved with Castle Wars so there is a real reward for Castle Wars

Dug

Quote from: Kevin on November 19, 2011, 02:55:38 PM
We removed any items involved with Castle Wars so there is a real reward for Castle Wars
That explains it, thank you :).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..