News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Castle Wars!

Started by Ry60003333, November 19, 2011, 03:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

Today we are extremely happy to announce the (re)launch of Castle Wars for both 317 and 508 players! 8)

We previously had a very buggy and unstable version of Castle Wars in the Classic server, and this version of Castle Wars has been re-written from the ground up to be extremely stable when serving both 317 and 508 clients. However, there are still some missing features in this release that we plan on adding in the future, and of course players will be able to find bugs that we could never even imagine finding! If you do find bugs, please post them in the
Bug Reports section of the forum and do not abuse them, or action will be taken against your account.

Also, World 1 has been moved to a VPS (a computer in a datacenter with wicked fast internet), so there will be absolutely no lag! 8)

Enjoy!
- Ry60003333

In other news...
- The Halloween event has been removed.
- Fixed a minor glitch in the Camp minigame.
- Fixed a bug where your spellbook would always be on ancients in the HD client.
- Fixed a bug with the "Chicken" item.
- Improvements to FunPK to prevent luring.
- Fixed a bug where you could not wield two handed weapons when you were wearing a weapon and shield and only had one free inventory slot.
- Added the yo-yo so it actually works now.
- Added the still graphics packet to 508, so the spawn graphics for monsters now appear in Camp.
- Added Camera shaking to 508 plugin, but it is disabled in 508 Camp because there is no way to stop the shaking. ::)
- The Rubber Chicken has been added, so it's Dance option works and it gives players a "Whack" option when wielded.
- Made minor changes to the Party Room drops for the launch of Castle Wars.

Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Yoho

Good job. Could there be a castle wars ticket reset, so the rewards are worth something?

Oden

Awesome bro, So exited. I am waiting for the server to update so I can get on and play!

VPS: ZOMFG, PKING HERE WE COME!

Genuine

Impressive Ryan. Great Work  8)

Wild

Very nice update, i hope there will come alot of new players.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Kevin

Quote from: Yoho on November 19, 2011, 03:21:45 AM
Good job. Could there be a castle wars ticket reset, so the rewards are worth something?

We are way ahead of you. We removed all Castle Wars related items from the game, and removed them from the party room.

Ry60003333

Quote from: Kevin on November 19, 2011, 03:30:10 AM

We are way ahead of you. We removed all Castle Wars related items from the game, and removed them from the party room.
I concur with that. 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Yoho

Jake

Ryan, You never fail to impress! I'm not lying you have to be the best coder in the world ATM.

Good Job.

gomes97

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Kyle

Very nice Ryan, the players should be pouring in sometime soon. ;D

Thehate

exactly what Kyle said!
You truly are an amazing coder
I'm a forum and server legend ;)

Oden

Suggestion: I've seen people with barricades and things out of castles wars, it would be a good idea for you to make it so you can't smuggle them.

Sora

Quote from: Kevin on November 19, 2011, 03:30:10 AM

Hey, what about the castle wars armor outside of the game? People can always sell that and get cw tickets.

Nice update! been waiting for this.  :D ;D :)

Dug

This is so Far reaching :[]!!! I bet people are in castle wars right this instant :D!!!
Quote from: Ry60003333 on November 19, 2011, 03:16:10 AM

In other news...
- Added Camera shaking to 508 plugin, but it is disabled in 508 Camp because there is no way to stop the shaking. ::)
You always are thinking of us :3.
EDIT: I thought i clicked edit a post =o! My bad :[].
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..