News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

reporting alphaeus

Started by nate, November 15, 2011, 08:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

In-game username: nate

Reporting player: alphaeus

Rule broken: account sharing, scamming (if i can get him for that too)

Time: 7:33pm (central time)

Evidence: screenies (first one for account sharing, second for scamming)

Miscellaneous: he had 2 personalities (i dont think its cause he had a disorder either), but i didnt notice it till now. he looted me when we were funfighting a while back, and i confronted

him about it later. he asked what i was talking about and denied it. i said it when it happened and he said, oh. well i was busy that day (suspicious). he scammed me this morning, and i

confronted him about it (thats how i got the account sharing screeny). he asked who i was (suspicious again). i said i was the person he scammed earlier. to put it into my own words, he

said that that was his brother, and hes oversea.

**** addition- he just pretty much told me what he was going to say in a sarcastic way. (3rd image)

This is / isn't a serious post

alphaeus

sorry that my bro has cause inconvenience i was afk and he started using my com.wasnt intentional!-alphaeus

nate

please dont post on these. its considered spam.

and dont even try to play it off. your such a liar. because i have had many run ins with your "split personalities"

This is / isn't a serious post

Kyle

Neither of you should be posting on reports, unless your contributing to it.

Kevin

Going to look into this further.

FYI: We are going to be patching the Hunter Bug, and all your hunting levels will be reset, so you are wasting your time.