Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

reporting alphaeus

Started by nate, November 15, 2011, 08:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

In-game username: nate

Reporting player: alphaeus

Rule broken: account sharing, scamming (if i can get him for that too)

Time: 7:33pm (central time)

Evidence: screenies (first one for account sharing, second for scamming)

Miscellaneous: he had 2 personalities (i dont think its cause he had a disorder either), but i didnt notice it till now. he looted me when we were funfighting a while back, and i confronted

him about it later. he asked what i was talking about and denied it. i said it when it happened and he said, oh. well i was busy that day (suspicious). he scammed me this morning, and i

confronted him about it (thats how i got the account sharing screeny). he asked who i was (suspicious again). i said i was the person he scammed earlier. to put it into my own words, he

said that that was his brother, and hes oversea.

**** addition- he just pretty much told me what he was going to say in a sarcastic way. (3rd image)

This is / isn't a serious post

alphaeus

sorry that my bro has cause inconvenience i was afk and he started using my com.wasnt intentional!-alphaeus

nate

please dont post on these. its considered spam.

and dont even try to play it off. your such a liar. because i have had many run ins with your "split personalities"

This is / isn't a serious post

Kyle

Neither of you should be posting on reports, unless your contributing to it.

Kevin

Going to look into this further.

FYI: We are going to be patching the Hunter Bug, and all your hunting levels will be reset, so you are wasting your time.