News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Former Fudge Heads Detailed!

Started by God Paul, January 25, 2009, 01:46:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

God Paul

Ahh all the people that we Dislike to a top point...
well heres who i dislike to a great point.

OMG Gizmo?:

Oh boy this guy was a good guy with bad use of his admin powers I guess this guy would Ban users for no reason or if they ticked him off eeeehhh i hated they way he missused his powers.
but hey there is no changing it now so ... who cares!

What Did Bill Do?:

ugh idk what this Idiot did or even if he is gone?
but everyone is saying he abused players and his powers thats all im saying I dont want to get worked up!

Spamers!:

annoying Idiots all they do is well... spam and everyone just wants them muted by there ip so they will leave us the heck alone!
Please if your going to spam Dont Do It! it annoys everyone so please please im begging you STFU.

SKI PKERS:

ok here is a little info for yah.
you wont do anything to the server it wont lagg it will ban your ip so have fun getting ip banned as i laugh in your face. :D!

Cursing Newbs:

I know you think your awesome when you curse at other players but really they will just own your crap talking butt.
so shut the heck up and play the game like everyone elce.

Here is to all the non rule braking players:

Thanks for not doing any of the above I like any lvl 3s that follow the rules and dont bug every player in site.
Thank You Thank You Thank You!

To All Mods and Admin!:

Thanks for making AGF a beter place.
Thank you Ryan, Jeremy, Mia... ect
-DarkTaco- i hate cancer

mumups

That was pretty weird... Except for the sating thank you parts and stuff
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

Zack

Great, now Bill probably hates you  :P

Triniboy

Quote from: God Paul on January 25, 2009, 01:46:03 AM

Thanks for not doing any of the above I like any lvl 3s that follow the rules and dont bug every player in site.
Thank You Thank You Thank You!

hahaha is that lvl 3 meeeeee ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

God Paul

yeah i guess but i like all lvl 3s :D they are usaly nice. ^.^
-DarkTaco- i hate cancer

God Paul

i am sorry to all the players who i hert in the making of this topic. expesualy bill. every one gave me missleading info or somthing :( but gizmo really was messed up :( he was my buddy though
-DarkTaco- i hate cancer

Pure01owner

Quote from: God Paul on January 25, 2009, 01:46:03 AM

What Did Bill Do?:

ugh idk what this Idiot did or even if he is gone?
but everyone is saying he abused players and his powers thats all im saying I dont want to get worked up!

Dude Called Respect Mate I Hate You But Do You See Me Making Posts About How Much I Hate You Mabye i Should Mabye Even Get a Nice Poll Up and Running.. Im 100% Bill Hates You Too.
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]