News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Most Organized AGF Complements

Started by God Paul, January 25, 2009, 12:11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

God Paul

Hello I am a Former Player Of World Scape Classic
and just disided Happy Tree is not a good player and didnt want to be hated so started God Paul.
Ry60003333 or Ryan:

1. Ryan I know you have been coding java for ever and I love that you have so much dedication to the server so I must thank you for that.

2. Ryan you have been nice to all your players unlike dodian who I used to work for as Killa Bob. You are one of the nicest adminastrators.

3. You usaly play ingame i have only seen you once so far on God Paul but didnt want to blow my cover but i guess i am now.

Jeremy:

1. Yoh Jeremy we can relate in plenty of ways and I like that about you! So keep being you.

2. Jeremy has made worldscape a beter place and has only recruted the best staff and when I say best I mean the best!

3. I see you have stuck with ryan for a while :) and you should be happy you have so much dedication for the server and your players!

Mia:

1. I cant remember how old you are but hey youve stuck with me from thick and thin.

2. You follow the rules and mute who is scaming or cursing so you get some rep for that thanks mia.

3. Well most of the time i think you should be a administrator thats how good of a player you are and you should be in my movies. :D

Con:

1. Great guy you liked my drawings in paint when I was Dark Drake I Support you when you need it just call me 505 - 235 - 2979 Any one feel free to call me.

2. I dont really know how you handle your mutes but your most likely a BOMB Moderator. :D

3. I hope you can be in some of my videos for The offical AGF Youtube.

All players of AGF:

Thanks to you all we love to play and help out the new players. thanks guys. ^.^
-DarkTaco- i hate cancer

Mia

Sorry,
I think that's very nice of you, and i'm currently working towards admin status but that's going to take a while, Other Moderators are very kind too.

Get to know them, Thx.

Mhiah. XD