News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

To the best server out there

Started by scinith, May 26, 2008, 06:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scinith

I spent time and time again looking for a good runescape private server... but they were very and i mean VERY lame.. especially frugooscape(sorry if i offend anyone)
then my friend told me about worldscape i started to play and instantly got sucked in... Thanks for making an awesome server ry, jeremy, max!  ;D ;D :D :D
The world can only spin until the last idea has been purchased...

Zeldagirl

Also I think you owe some Thank's to all of the players that made Worldscape fun and what it is today. Sure, all of the Staff are doing great. (good job guys.)
However, noone ever recognises the players who make the server fun.

Next time someone goes out of there way to show you how to do something, how to get somewhere, how to level faster. (not a bug though) SAY THANK YOU

Anyway, complimenting is nice, keep up the work.

Zelda.
- Banned -

Chris Bud

Yea. Alot of server's out there are pretty lame. And alot of the good one's, close after about 8 month's... :'(

Exept WS!!! Woot... I think (Obviously) the player's do alot for a server. But I wonder why so many people stay? Is it because it's on 24/7?

Because it has amazing Staff?

Or because they just like the enviroment as a whole?! I wanna find this out :D

~Chris Someone should answer me... -.-

Ry60003333

Yea WorldScape has been around for a very long time. Over a year actually. I remember the beginning of last summer, when the server still crashed because of nulls.  ::)

Good timez.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Chris Bud

Wow... No!

C'mon Ry. It's been over a year... Hasn't it? :-\

Wow I feel old when I can say that I remember it being older than a year :'( I wish WS was like it used to be :-[

I feel so sad now when I go on WS. No one remember's any of the people that I know from when I started WS... And no one remember's me :'( :-\

Con1887

Chris Bud, even though I wasn't here at the first beginning I still will allways remeber you as a Super awesome friend of mine. :)

matty300

I wish i was there lol.
This is the best and most friendliest server out there and i really enjoy training, or just hanging around in lumby with a few mates.
Probably in a few months you'll look back on now and say oh i rermember the times when blitz used to keep being tested and screenshotted and we used to think WOW. By then a worldscape HD would probably be out and nobody would no each other anymore because of the masses of people. So i'll think of these times and think, good times, good times.

Matty300
I'm back, and better than ever!

Pking is a dieing cause! Like an animal going extinct, save it!

Matty300

Ry60003333

Yea, I still look back two or three years ago, even when I first downloaded the server and started it. And now the servers all grown up and were moving on to Blitz. :'(

Oh but there will still be one classic world, because I can't just throw out a few years of my life. :)
Plus all the good memories. 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Pure01owner

it has 2 be the best server out there i play it like 14 hrs a day lol more additive then runescape itself rofl i played for a year but had 6 mouths no playing because internet went down and moved interstate and i had 2 refomat my comp so im back again reddy 2 role  ;D
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]