News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

selling dark dagger only 1 in the game!@@!

Started by r0m 0wns1., January 23, 2009, 05:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r0m 0wns1.

ok im selling a dark dagger the is only 1 in wo!rldscape it is 1st most rarest item on worldscape im selling offers here post all offers here best offer accpeted thank you

Triniboy

Chaoslancex

lol yup your not the only one with a dark dagger, i happen to have one and seen other people with them. :P

ratman628

lol every one keeps talking about their rares well i have the rarest item in the game ever!

A banana only one in teh game.
MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND NOW IS BANNED FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE HELP?

mumups

Lol whoever thought a banana would be so rare lol
Anyway you gonna eat that?
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

mca17

lol a banana good one

i have the rarest it is me !  :o
thanks for the respects guys

Banjo Hick

i have camel, theres any where between 1 and 10 in the game because caponer sold me his and i have seen one other person with it but i have heard there is a spawning point for them so there may be more, just because theres a spawn point doesnt mean its not rare, kegs of beer have a spawning point but they are still rare

sniper007

agian, ima tell you, i have 40k beer kegs....o.o :-\ not rare..
Quote from: banjo hick on April 22, 2009, 06:33:32 PM
i have camel, theres any where between 1 and 10 in the game because caponer sold me his and i have seen one other person with it but i have heard there is a spawning point for them so there may be more, just because theres a spawn point doesnt mean its not rare, kegs of beer have a spawning point but they are still rare
if we don't end war, war will end us.~h. g. wells

Bill

Quote from: sniper007 on July 14, 2009, 04:12:47 PM
agian, ima tell you, i have 40k beer kegs....o.o :-\ not rare..
Quote from: banjo hick on April 22, 2009, 06:33:32 PM

Don't post on old topics.

~Topic Locked.~

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........