News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Question Of The Day! (November 8th, 2011)

Started by Dug, November 08, 2011, 07:53:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Good morning Worldscape : ),
First lets get down to business!
What do you take for granted every single day of your life?
I'm pretty sure time is counted as a variable, so i have been taking time for granted, i keep on planning my day, but unfortunately, time passes me by on everything I've planned  :(.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

freak m4n

If you mean what you like to do on every single day, then it would be atleast talked to my friends.
But today, it wasn't like that. -Personal problems-
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Dug

I mean, what do you do on a daily basis, but give no credit or notice to? Hope that cleared it :D
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Jake

Probably my friends and family. I never really realized how good my Family/Friends are to me.

Genuine

My family. I never realized how much I loved them until they were gone.
My friends. Same as said above.