News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

::sit

Started by Alpine, November 08, 2011, 05:26:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alpine

I think when you are in a combat zone and you want to be right back you can ::sit. Then no one can attack you and you can AFK safely in the wildy. But if they're already in combat make it so they can't use the command.

Dug

From ones perspective this is favoured as to situations such as:
"I gatta go get something to eat"
"I have to take out the trash"
"brb gatta talk with my dad"
From my view, the ::sit command should be put into the game -cough- but only to create a great animation and effect of "watching the match" just like at any other sports game...
Although, the whole point of going to the wilderness is to engage in combat with other players, and by enabling the "no-one can attack you while in wilderness" command, this is giving you an advantage over players that want to fight you.. and this can easily be abused in other locations. possibly even against npc's.
If you want to go do something, just tele out to another location, or log out, then when you're back on the computer go to the wilderness.
No hate : ).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Kryptonite

Quote from: Dug on November 08, 2011, 07:34:49 AM
From ones perspective this is favoured as to situations such as:
"I gatta go get something to eat"
"I have to take out the trash"
"brb gatta talk with my dad"
From my view, the ::sit command should be put into the game -cough- but only to create a great animation and effect of "watching the match" just like at any other sports game...
Although, the whole point of going to the wilderness is to engage in combat with other players, and by enabling the "no-one can attack you while in wilderness" command, this is giving you an advantage over players that want to fight you.. and this can easily be abused in other locations. possibly even against npc's.
If you want to go do something, just tele out to another location, or log out, then when you're back on the computer go to the wilderness.
No hate : ).

Agreed I would hate if I couldn't attack some people.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake

If you're going to be Afk, Then don't be Afk where you can be attacked. Simple as that really.

Or just take all your gear off and 1 item afk in Wildy  8)

Alpine

Lock this topic, dumb post.

Jake

As you wish :)

Locked.