News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Missing items

Started by Triniboy, January 18, 2009, 09:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triniboy

Hey, If ryan and jeremy could read this... people are saying the are losing items with out doing anything...

They said the would lagg, and log out..Then when they log back in..items from the bank would be missing... not sure if it was cause by any updates..any maybe Jeremy or Ryan should just take look at it and see... Also people are going around saying player name "CJ" and "Cark" are hacking people... it didnt happen to me

hankyho

well i think the missing items from bank happened to me.... i lost all my items in my bank and my skills got reset exept for my combat ones. just recently happened.

wrigley97

i lost a chompy ( blue one leaf ) and i wasen't scammed nore hacked. i think some data was just earased, but people need to stop asking me for items. it's making me mad.

:)                  ~wrigley97~                   :)
never give up for what you really want.
THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP YOU GUYS HAVE GIVIN ME! I APPRICATE IT!~♣~

Triniboy

well base on my info... Cj is a good player, i dont have a poroblem or anything against him..it might just be the server then...but mosly the players in the game are saying that....