News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

CONSTRUCTION SKILL ---- make a use for money???

Started by nate, November 05, 2011, 05:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want Construction as the next skill?

yes
3 (100%)
no
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

nate

so i just have an idea for a new skill. *****CONSTRUCTION*****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was just thinking that that would be an awesome addition to this server seeing as tho most servers are based on pking and not skilling...

my idea on construction would be that there would not be any limits to the size of your house (room number)

your probobly wondering how this can make a use of money...

once you start your construction stat, you have 5 free rooms to build.

your 6th room will cost you 10m cash, 7th room will cost you 50m cash, your 8th room will cost you 75m cash, and your 9th - infinity room will cost you 100m cash per room.

so the reason this would make money worth anything is that each room is relatively expensive. you can make your house as big as possible, but only as big as you can afford.

training that skill would just be normal like runescape, and items would be like runescape too with the addition of some custom items (if ryan would like to make them)

thats my idea on construction. post comments mods please!!!!

thank you,
                                     Nate

This is / isn't a serious post

Jake

I think skill like Construction will be released when we upgrade the client version, along with other updates.

nate

Jake

Well, I'm not quite sure. Whenever it's legal. If we update it before it's legal then we're at risk of being shut down.

nate

when would it become legal? like when runescape updates their client again and the one they are using now is scrapped?

M I K E

Quote from: Terror on November 05, 2011, 06:31:22 PM
Well, I'm not quite sure. Whenever it's legal. If we update it before it's legal then we're at risk of being shut down.

There are other servers with higher client version and 100s of players on..they havent got shut down i dont think this one would get either.

Jake

There are servers out there with the same client version as the current Runescape one, Yeah they have many players but they won't be playing for long.

If we upgraded to 508 now I don't think we'd be shutdown, Although we do have the most advanced RSPS server. So maybe we'd be singled out. But bottom line it is possible for Worldscape to be shutdown if we upgraded to 508 now, If we did Ryan's years of coding this server would be a giant waste.

We just need to be patient.

nate

yay!!!! we have 508!!!! we can do CONSTRUCTION!!!!!!

Kryptonite

Quote from: nate on November 06, 2011, 04:07:20 PM

Lol... Yeah. And summoning. Why don't you go in game and do those now? C'mon try it. The 508 is just a beta for now, so you can't really say we're 508.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

nate

Quote from: Kryptonite on November 06, 2011, 09:57:53 PM
Quote from: nate on November 06, 2011, 04:07:20 PM

Lol... Yeah. And summoning. Why don't you go in game and do those now? C'mon try it. The 508 is just a beta for now, so you can't really say we're 508.

meaning we can now update the server to add construction. did you read all the posts?

Kryptonite

Yeahh... But the way you said it made me think you thought we could go and do construction.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

nate

so Terror, now that we have 508, do you think this would be in the near future as the next skill? or do you think ryan has too much stuff on his hands with fixing the beta currently?