No
1 (14.3%)
A little bit
1 (14.3%)
No cause I'm one of the one who spams and I don't wanna get in trouble
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Kryptonite

Hey first of all I just want to point out that I'm not trying to hate on the staff or tell them how to do their job on anything, but I think it's annoying how you guys keep only giving verbal warnings after people spam clan pages. Like, people will just keep doing it if you don't start cracking down on them, at least this is my opinion. I just think you're being too nice about it. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Omri

Agreed, The DSG page is being spammed none stop with non-related recruitment, We made a clan discussion page and yet they're still not following the rules. They've been warned numerous times.

Kryptonite

Exactly. Numerous times as in more than 6 months of warnings.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake

Well, The reason I give a couple of verbal warnings before I do more is because usually the pages that are getting spammed are the newer ones. You don't really want to temp lock their page straight away.

wouter

I think the staff is to unactive at all.

Kevin

I give more verbal warning then anything because you guys hate a 'hardass' mod/admin on these forums. When we don't bother giving warnings you guys just complain, when we give you warnings you guys complain, we can't please everyone. We try to make this a fun gaming environment for everyone, and we don't try to limit you guys to what you can do. Sometimes players post things without even thinking, so when we give them a verbal warning it makes them realize "Oh, I shouldn't have done that" instead of them posting and finding them-self muted on the forums for a day. Unless they are constantly breaking rules is when we actually do something.

caponer, you said the staff is in-active? Just because some of them are, doesn't mean all of them are. I come on these forums at the least 2-3 times a day and read 50-100% of the posts. I handle a lot of things, and there is a lot of behind the scenes stuff you guys don't see that Terror and Myself do on these forums.

M I K E

if someone just keeps posting useless shit on these forums...

1st warning is like 1/3
2nd is 2/3
and 3rd is a serious warning 3/3 and they person is close of being banned..or something..

just my opinion...i think the warning system is kinda easy and yah..

idk...just wrote that..out of my head...kinda weird tho idk...dont troll about this i have a hard situation atm