News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

My odd bank.

Started by wouter, November 03, 2011, 03:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wouter

Now, that's my bank these days. 0 rares. ¬_¬

M I K E

That's still a really nice bank! ;D

I think i have an old pic of your bank on my old comp... (=

Joker

Omri

Twlight Lord

Nice Bank, I need some pumpkins. Also, can I buy the BGS Hilt?

D.S.G Member.
All-Go-Free Legend.
All-Go-Free Elder.
Playing for 5 years.
Ex-Player Moderator.

gomes97

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Dug

Odd my duglets.. That there is an even bank  :).
Remind me to give you some barrows armour when i come back.
The Halloween costumes look amazing :[]!! I hope the event will stay open at least until November the 20th =\.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

wouter

Quote from: Dug on November 08, 2011, 09:15:22 AM
The Halloween costumes look amazing :[]!! I hope the event will stay open at least until November the 20th =\.
Got myself another set incase you couldnt make it online before event is over ¦]

Dug

Quote from: caponer on November 08, 2011, 09:27:08 AM
Got myself another set incase you couldnt make it online before event is over ¦]
So sweet of you :3, honestly thou, i just want to do the event so I don't miss out on anything :D!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

freak m4n

Quote from: Dug on November 08, 2011, 01:22:24 PM
Quote from: caponer on November 08, 2011, 09:27:08 AM
So sweet of you :3, honestly thou, i just want to do the event so I don't miss out on anything :D!

Killing the chicken is so anoyying, if you run after it you could hit once and it dissappears.. -.-"

OT: Kewl Bankz. :)
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.