News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Continue the Story!

Started by Omri, November 02, 2011, 05:25:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omri

This game is kinda like you'd say a sentence and just keep it going until i end it, So here we go!

One Day I was playing Worldscape and i was sitting in lumbridge then...

Desolate

I found a zombie protesting about Professor Oddenstein and then...

Twlight Lord

He made me jump into the portal and I ended up in a creepy undead place!

D.S.G Member.
All-Go-Free Legend.
All-Go-Free Elder.
Playing for 5 years.
Ex-Player Moderator.

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Twlight Lord on November 02, 2011, 06:29:51 AM
then somewhere else, diva told jack that exclamation point means end of the sentence and that jack should avoid that next time and then...

Twlight Lord

Quote from: Diva La Viva on November 02, 2011, 01:27:13 PM
Quote from: Twlight Lord on November 02, 2011, 06:29:51 AM
then somewhere else, diva told jack that exclamation point means end of the sentence and that jack should avoid that next time and then...
Then I told Diva In a story, a Period, Exclamation mark, Question mark doesn't mean the end of the story. It means the end of that sentence so you should edit your post.

D.S.G Member.
All-Go-Free Legend.
All-Go-Free Elder.
Playing for 5 years.
Ex-Player Moderator.

wouter

Than, suddenly, the portal sucked up everyone except me and omri and we started puffin teh herb.

Omri

Then Omri and caponer went on a adventure stoned as hell through draynor and ended up in the wildy..

wouter

Quote from: Omri on November 02, 2011, 01:57:26 PM
Then Omri and caponer went on a adventure stoned as hell through draynor and ended up in the wildy..

Where we were waiting on Waddie020 and fatdude, but they didn't came because they are cowards. : ]

Omri

So they ventured too the vast dueling arena where caponer owned fatdude without effort..

Twlight Lord

Then Fatdude killed me by Ice barraging me and I ran out of food because his a noob who won't 1v1 at wildy..

D.S.G Member.
All-Go-Free Legend.
All-Go-Free Elder.
Playing for 5 years.
Ex-Player Moderator.

Omri

As jack realizes he was pked by a ranger and a mager, He lost all hope because he knew the enemy didn't have the grapes to melee.

Twlight Lord

Then when I lost my boots from the noob ranger and mager I told him to 1v1 me at wildy and he was to scared and he'd rather do other dirty things to me...

D.S.G Member.
All-Go-Free Legend.
All-Go-Free Elder.
Playing for 5 years.
Ex-Player Moderator.

Omri

Then you told us about those things and we were horrified and we thought that was verbal sexual assault!

Twlight Lord

Then I almost died because of what he told me, then I was told to smoke some herb and chillax and we got stoned again and ran though the wilderness like cows.

(It's funny because all this i true).

D.S.G Member.
All-Go-Free Legend.
All-Go-Free Elder.
Playing for 5 years.
Ex-Player Moderator.

Xx Wildy Xx

than along came a kid off his face saying we are family..