News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Happy Halloween!

Started by Ry60003333, November 01, 2011, 02:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

Happy Halloween!

Thats right, for the first time ever, I actually finished programming a Halloween event! Although it may not be completely on time... I still finished it and I really hope that you guys enjoy it. 8) There is a portal to start the event in Lumbridge, so enjoy!

She needs lots of help!

I would also like to thank Kevin for all of the work that he did on this event. :) Enjoy!
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Kevin

dilligaf

w000000000000000000000000t first one to finish halloween event
DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A ****

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â" DILLIGAF.

Member of    ☣Death Zone☣

Dug

Impeccable work Ryan and Kevin!  :D You both just keep on going on and on which is exactly what makes this an unbelievable server! Well done I say! Hopefully An enormous amount of people including myself will have the time to get on and try this spectacular event!! Can't wait! :D!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Jake

Sweetness! Well done Ryan and Kevin :)

Omri

Desolate

Great work guys, you have really outdone yourselves on this one.  :)

Joker

Happy Halloween..Thanks Ryan.

Kryptonite

I found it out almost immediately. I found the note and was like 'wow this is random stupid text'. Then I thought it might be backwards and opened it and read it again. I spent like 5 minutes doing it lol.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Kevin

Cleaned up the thread, if you guys don't stop I will mute you rearguards of who you are. Even you Ryan. :D

antythechamp

nice job on the events guys i love this sever :D

Xx Wildy Xx

nce work guys i was 1st to do 6 times and 1st to help out 10 players through hole quest i love it!

Free Legend

I finished the event, it took some thought but it was easy enough to do. It was very well done, and very well thought out, as a programmer I see the work you guys put into this and I'm impressed, very impressed!