News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Internet is ruined now

Started by Voltimolt, January 15, 2009, 04:40:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltimolt

The story of how Internet ends:

One day in 2009, January, Internet died. It started after a simpled software was created, "AntiVirus 2009". I heard about this program because anytime i get a pop-up, it tells me to get it, get it, get it!

Even google told me to get Anti-Virus 2009, wait a second.. Even my Windows XP told to me to get it while not on internet.

I don't trust this program, because they advertise everywhere I go on the net.

Its about time I'm going to make an Anti-Virus. That'll Block all surf sites, stop pop-up against Anti-Virus 2009, and it will be only release to me and some of my friends if they trust me.

So tell me... Are you annoyed about this?

Zack

Is Anti-Virus 2009 that one site the always redirects you from what you're doing and makes up a fake scanning page to tell you that you have like 30 trojans and your computer will die if you don't get it? If it is, by all means hurry up on your anti-virus because I hate that!

Triniboy

Er...i saw this reply on yahoo about this "Anti Virus 2009"  ......There are many ways your computer could get infected with Antivirus 2009. Antivirus 2009 can come bundled with shareware or other downloadable software.

Another method of distributing Antivirus 2009 involves tricking you by displaying deceptive pop-up ads that may appear as regular Windows notifications with links which look like buttons reading Yes and No. No matter which "button" that you click on, a download starts, installing Antivirus 2009 on your system. Antivirus 2009 installs on your computer through a trojan and may infect your system without your knowledge or consent.

They also posted this link to remove it... http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/malware-removal/uninstall-antivirus-2009

mumups

Yeah i got a windows pop up too saying i had like 30 trojans and stuff too but i didnt actualy have any (well duh)
I just ignored it though.
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

Barrage Pked

Try and delete it and get a new anti-virus.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

Chaoslancex

lol i know well my friends computer is acting weird cause of that antivirus thing

bhs

I have a mac, it never pops up for me because the chance a mac gets a virus is like 0.5% and you have to try very hard to give me one.  :P
I hear people wanting something.... ME!!!!

Zack1

Well i have the anti virus 2009 and it works perfect for me.
Maby your doing somthing wrong or it just says that?
Because it always says that to me for like 3 months and nothings happened
So maby it wont matter.
Hope this helped.
                                        Zack1 :D

trogdor

i dont like the new antivirus 2009 either its poopy. 8)
TROGDOR!
TROGDOR!

Trogdor was a man
I mean, he was a dragon man
Or maybe he was just a dragon

But he was still TROGDOR!
TROGDOR!

Burninating the countryside,
Burninating the peasants
Burninating all the peoples
And their thatched-roof COTTAGES!

THATCHED-ROOF COTTAGES!

(Woah, this has wicked dueling guitar solos!
It's like, Squeedly versus Meedley over here.
Go Squeedly!
Go Squeedly!
SQUEEDLY WINS!)

When all the land is in ruin,
And burnination has forsaken the countryside,
Only one guy will remain.

My money's on TROGDOR!
TROGDOR!

And theTrogdor comes in the NIIIGHT...

Con1887

I've had this problem also, it scared me at first, but then realized it was a scam.  It had happened after I turn off my Internet and went to the website.

Terribly annoying.

serguy3

i've had it happen to me. I want this gone!!! it said i had over 10,000 virus's on my computer.. at first i was scared. then.. i realized that I WAS ON MY NEW COMPUTER, THE FIRST DAY I EVER HAD IT. then, we scanned my computer like 500 times just to make sure it wasn't lieing :P.

-serguy3-
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!