News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Worldscape Staff.

Started by Twlight Lord, October 25, 2011, 02:45:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twlight Lord

I never see any staff on at all. It's been like this for months it's ridiculous. Please don't use the timezone excuse because I'm on different times and stuff. So yeah. I never see you on anymore it's like you don't care about the game. It all happened when Jeremy left he had everything in order he was so good at managing staff and all and now all the staff are hardly active. We need him back and we need more players and a change to the staff.

D.S.G Member.
All-Go-Free Legend.
All-Go-Free Elder.
Playing for 5 years.
Ex-Player Moderator.

Omri

Quote from: Twlight Lord on October 25, 2011, 02:45:03 AM
I never see any staff on at all. It's been like this for months it's ridiculous. Please don't use the timezone excuse because I'm on different times and stuff. So yeah. I never see you on anymore it's like you don't care about the game. It all happened when Jeremy left he had everything in order he was so good at managing staff and all and now all the staff are hardly active. We need him back and we need more players and a change to the staff.

Jack i see where your coming from but we have three active staff members in game, Kyle, Chaoslancex, And kevin. Also Jose sometimes. Also on forums terror is always active. And the player rate has been going up, I've been advertising quit abit. And for all you know someday you might become staff, We all might so i wouldn't be degrading them, Maybe they're busy, Maybe they have other things too do then sit on a computer. Your my bro and all but you gotta keep your options open and not just degrade staff.

Your Friend,
Mikey.

Jake

Jack, You've been here long enough to know that there is always this time of the year that staff members, From America/Canada, go back to school for their tests. They still do care about the server they just have to study hard. They are nor gone, they will be back.

Also, Just touching on what Mike said, we have been getting more players lately. That's a plus. Keep advertising so we can get more people for all times of the year.

Nothing is getting out of control and the staff members will be back :)

Kevin

Majority of the Staff have been busy with either other things or IRL problems/things.

As the year comes to an end We're all getting more active. I know I will be more active after this month is over, as will some other staff.

Twlight Lord

I know there is. Jeremy was both, he made it fun and bad. He shouldn't have scammed people like selling admin for RS Gold and stuff. If he didn't it would have been good. Don't get me wrong Kevin and Bill have proved them self worthy of being good Owners and Admins..

D.S.G Member.
All-Go-Free Legend.
All-Go-Free Elder.
Playing for 5 years.
Ex-Player Moderator.

Diva La Viva

I'd just say that it would be perfect to hire some active local new staff. Like Mike, he's active as hell.

Omri

Quote from: Diva La Viva on October 25, 2011, 09:53:08 AM
I'd just say that it would be perfect to hire some active local new staff. Like Mike, he's active as hell.

Thanks man :)  And that'll be up too them, I mean alot of people are always degrading them but the fact of it is, When i needed staff they were there, Especially Kevin.

Genuine

Honestly, The staff are fine at the moment. They're busy allot, they do have other things other than play Worldscape
Mike would be the best Moderator.

callumspargo

true true mike would be a good mod as well all know he can't tell them to make him mod he has to wait for them to come to him.

Twlight Lord

Quote from: Rory on October 26, 2011, 04:58:08 AM
Honestly, The staff are fine at the moment. They're busy allot, they do have other things other than play Worldscape
Mike would be the best Moderator.
Yeah, but they might be on once a month. A mod needs to be on once a day.

D.S.G Member.
All-Go-Free Legend.
All-Go-Free Elder.
Playing for 5 years.
Ex-Player Moderator.

Genuine

When i was a Moderator. I was on almost everyday for hours.

Omri

Ha, Thanks for the support guy's, Means Alot <3. Hopefully one day right? Lol.