News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Wilderness Suggestion.

Started by Genuine, October 24, 2011, 05:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genuine

My suggestion is;
Adding Saradomin Brews.
Saradomin brews will be helpful to the Pking system, because at the moment. If you are at low hp, you will die 50% of the time because of high hits.
Sara Brews will be a bonus because you can drink them and eat shark (Shark Brewing) at the same time ? Therefore healing more Lifepoints.

Just a suggestion  8)
Thank you, Rory.

Jake

It's already hard enough to kill someone?

Genuine

New Legacy

Yes, we do need Saradomin Brews, Rocktails & Super Restore Potions. Also, add more potions to the shops like. Saradomin Brews, Super Restore and Prayer potions. Also make. them have a Quanity of 10,000 same as sharks to 10,000.

Xx Wildy Xx

yes thats a good idear because me rory danyar and ormi have been in the wilderness a fair bit latly is very easy to kill someone thanks for your suggestion

Omri

How about we bring back choc-ice and not have it 2hp, But make it to were people can't safe anymore o.o

freak m4n

Quote from: Omri on October 24, 2011, 09:37:59 AM
How about we bring back choc-ice and not have it 2hp, But make it to were people can't safe anymore o.o

That's just difficult! :o

But I like the idea of 'Shark-Brewing'. There are already prayer potions in-game, but only a several people has them.. -.-"
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

gomes97

when you want members i think you need to make it nice whith stuff like that or bring old pking back the best if both i hope ;)

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Omri

Quote from: gomes97 on October 24, 2011, 11:23:50 AM
when you want members i think you need to make it nice whith stuff like that or bring old pking back the best if both i hope ;)

Very much Agreed :)

freak m4n

Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Kevin

Would you guys want something closer to real runescape pking?

New Legacy

No, same as it is now just add these things and my things from my topic.

One3rd Black

I think you should just take away the def system in PKing it's so hard to kill people with it.

Jake

I agree with you. But we had a vote deciding of we would keep the Defence system and it turned out to be Yes.

We all had a choice.

Xx Wildy Xx

well the suggestions on keeping the defence the same as it is is hardly never on.