News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

what is wrong??????

Started by nate, October 15, 2011, 08:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

its almost like the server is down in some shape or form once a week. there is almost no one ever on. and the last update was a while ago.

no offence, and this is just my perspective, but this server has gone to the dogs... its almost like the admin and owners dont even care about this server... havent seen one on in ages.

This is / isn't a serious post

Devastator

Kryptonite

You shoulda put this in rants. Like honestly though, I know when I say 'people aren't on because of school' that you say that's not true. Your comeback to that is likely 'no people want old pking'. Well 40+ people don't quit cause of that. A majority of the players online didn't even play to pk.

You see, some people who players might call 'important' quit playing for awhile cause of school and their busy schedules. This might bring it down to like 30 or 40 people online. Then other people are gonna quit playing because those 'important' people quit playing because they don't seem to be able to find anything else to do. There goes a lot of people right there. Then people just start quitting because there's like no one online. So yes, I would blame this on school actually.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake

Nothings wrong. It's just that time of year again. It's really not that bad it just seems bad because they all had a holiday so everyone was on to having school and no one being on. Just wait, they'll be back.

Desolate

It's not hard to find time to get on during the weekend even though you have a busy schedule...

Kryptonite

I doubt people's top priority is to get on worldscape.

weed

Desolate

I never said it was, all I said was that people CAN find time during the weekends to get on,  but they've just chosen not too. So weekends aren't really an excuse for people to not be online in some shape or form.

Jake

If I wasn't allowed to play all week then I'd probably play a little.

They don't have to actually play, they could just go on the Forums.

Summoning

Quote from: Terror on October 16, 2011, 01:48:06 AM
Nothings wrong.
That's all staff have been saying, there is obviously something wrong. I remember back in the older days when you weren't here and a lot of other people and the wildy was packed.

Please check my Goals thread which is located here.

nate

although i never really pked till now, i dont see how they could have changed pking very much... even so, old pking should be brought back even for a month or two as a test to see how many people get on...

This is / isn't a serious post

Kryptonite

Quote from: nate on October 16, 2011, 09:25:05 AM
although i never really pked till now, i dont see how they could have changed pking very much...

Well if you never pked till now, how could you see how it would change much? Cause it definitely did.

Quote from: nate on October 16, 2011, 09:25:05 AM
old pking should be brought back even for a month or two as a test to see how many people get on...

They can't really code the old pking.

weed

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Terror on October 16, 2011, 01:48:06 AM
Nothings wrong. It's just that time of year again. It's really not that bad it just seems bad because they all had a holiday so everyone was on to having school and no one being on. Just wait, they'll be back.

Honestly, stop saying "It's that time of the year again" because on the weekends when it was the old server , ( Old pking, the good stuff)
The server is dead, everyone knows that, even Ryan, hell there's 2 active people on staff because the rest are bored of moderating 5 people
a day . It's dead , deal with it. That's why i'm only on the forums, in-game once in a while..

Diva La Viva

I'm losing my trust to Ryan, I just get more and more dissapointed, it feels like he don't give a f*ck about us right now, the server should just be shutted down, there's no fun when there only are 5 people online. And terror, if you can't see that there is something wrong, you're realllllly blind..