News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

a joke friend told me

Started by Xx Wildy Xx, October 12, 2011, 05:30:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xx Wildy Xx

ok this one is pre funny
and dirty a little
a man escapes from rison where he has been for 15 years. he breakes into this house looking for money and guns and he find a young couple in bed.

he orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while he ties the girl to the bed and gets on top of her and kisses her neck.cthen he gets up and goes into the bathroom. whiles hes in there the husban goes to him wife: listen this guy is an escape convict lookat his clothes he probly spent alot of time in jail and hasen't seen a women in years. i saw how he kissed your neck. if he wants sex,dont resist,dont complain,do what ever he tells you satisfy him no matter how much he nauseatus you. this guy is probly very dangerious is he gets angry he would probly kill us be strong honey i love you.!!

to whitch his wife responds, he wasen't kissing my neck he was wispering in my ear. he told me he was gay. he recons your cute, and he asked me if we had any vasoline and i told him it was in the bathroom:
be strong honey i love you!!..

thanks comment underneither of what u think :)

Summoning

Please check my Goals thread which is located here.

Xx Wildy Xx

Daxking

Lmfaoo this was a good one.  ;D

Kryptonite

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn... Divorce time.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Joker

dieknowsawr