News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Guide-Making Contest!

Started by Kryptonite, October 11, 2011, 07:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

Hello everyone! I just want to have a little contest here for a couple of reasons. This contest is to see who can create the best guide! (Rules below) In week or two, depending on the entries, I'll have everyone vote for whose guide is the best. The winner will receive 3rd age range top and bottom! The reason I am doing this is mainly because I want to see more guides on these forums. It will help new people out and I also think they're fun to make and read. So, here are the rules:

1) The guide must be related to worldscape and must be a guide for the game. This includes a skill guide, monster guide, barrows guide, camp guide, etc.

2) The guide must contain pictures!

3) The guide must be created by you, and anything that you use that you didn't create you must give credit to at the end.

4) A link to your guide must be posted as a response to this topic.

5) All entries must be in by the end of the day on October 23rd, 2011 (my birthday :D) in order for them to be valid.

So please guys, post your guides and have fun with this! I might even raise the reward if a lot of people do this! Post away!

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Xx Wildy Xx

i would enter :( but i kindfa cant post pics because my computer dosent allow me sorry

freak m4n

Quote from: k a t e rox on October 12, 2011, 12:54:30 AM
i would enter :( but i kindfa cant post pics because my computer dosent allow me sorry

Your pc fails, do you haz windows 97?
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Summoning

Here is mine, I've made this all by myself.

Quote from: Jack on June 22, 2011, 07:04:58 AM
Hey guys your obviously here today because you really want that goal of 135 in a combat skill and you want a sexy red, green, blue or white cape. If not your looking here because your curious! Let's get started. Today you will follow this guide and you WILL get that sexy 135 in Attack, Strength, Defence or Hitpoints (135 Hitpoints will take about 2-3 times longer then Attack, Strength or Defence.

The best weapon for Attack is Abyssal Whip & Dragon 2Hander.
The best weapon for Strength is Saradomin Sword, Dragon Dagger (P++) & Dragon Scimitar.
The best weapon for Defence is Abyssal Whip.

Help & Tips

This is an XP-Table that Kevin has made to help us with all skills. This will come in handy when you past 100 in your skills.
This is an XP-Table that Bill has posted in order to help with skills when you past level 100 and such.

Guide

First your going to want to start in Lumbridge, yes that big old dull place where everyone hangs and just chills. You will start attacking the Men (Level - 2) here until you reach around 40 in the Combat Skill.

Then when you have 40 in the Combat Sill you will then navigate your self to ::tele 3212 3462 after you are here you will kill the Guard (Level - 40) until you reach around 70 in your Combat Skill. This should only take 10-15 Minutes depending how fast your are training and if you are slacking it or you are fully concentrating.

After that you will then navigate your way to the ::tele 2190 3324 you will then attack the Asyn Shades (Level - 100) until you reach around 105-115 Attack. When you have done that this should take a few hours because it takes a while once you hit around 100 - 105 In your Combat Skill.

When you have reach one of those levels or in between you will then teleport to ::tele 3267 3417 you will then attack the Shades (Level - 159) be careful these hit high and if your not paying attention you will die and end up at the dull old place again, Lumbridge. Kill these until your 135 in the Combat Skill or you can go to ::tar when you 130 in the Combat Skill and kill the Monsters there.

If you followed this guide right and you should have 135 in the skill you want and the skill cape.

Congratulations!

Note: Please dis-regard any information that isn't correct in them links, they link to a Runescape thing and i was just using them for pictures and a bit of information.

Please check my Goals thread which is located here.

Xx Wildy Xx

Quote from: freak m4n on October 12, 2011, 01:42:54 AM
Quote from: k a t e rox on October 12, 2011, 12:54:30 AM

Your pc fails, do you haz windows 97?
yes ik my pc fails i am getting a new one and why the hell are you flameing me all the god damn time i post or make a new topic its really getting on my nervs