News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Red Day! (NEED JUDGES!)

Started by Earth, October 10, 2011, 05:06:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earth

Hello all! (:
The 'God's Fashion Angels' clan competition Red Day will be held around 6PM - 9PM 12th October Australian Eastern Time.
If you don't see me ingame that day to compete, you can also compete on the 13th and 14th.

Rules:
You must be in 'God's Fashion Angels' to be eligible to compete and be victorious. (If you're not in Clan, apply now at Clan Recruitment page!)

How to compete:
See me in-game on the date of the event (or a day or 2 after), it would also be convenient to post on this if you are planning to compete.
Approach me with your best combined and favorited of a costume with the theme: red. The owner and Co-owner and a few other judges (WE NEED JUDGES!! APPLY ON THIS POST!!!) will than judge you on:

Creativity       /10
Originality      /10
Rarity            /5
Fashionable  /5
Total            /30

The winner will be announced on the 16th of October.
The prize will be a choose out of 5 high rarity items, upgrade a rank in the clan (if you win 5+ Competitions you will remain on God's Fashion Angels Page forever as a Fashion All-time Legend

REMEMBER, YOU MUST BE IN 'GOD'S FASHION ANGELS' TO COMPETE. IF YOU AREN'T IN IT, APPLY NOW! <3
ALSO NEED 2 MORE JUDGES. APPLY ON THIS PAGE FOR THAT TOO!!
God's Fashion Angels clan owner.

Currently fangirling on the Hunger Games!

Kryptonite

Well I recommend telling people what the rewards are if you want more of them to do it.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Earth

Quote from: Kryptonite on October 10, 2011, 05:10:07 PM
Well I recommend telling people what the rewards are if you want more of them to do it.

I don't care too much of the amount of people that do this. There's always going to be another competition around every 15 days as it says on the recruitment page. I didn't really expect this to get many people, considering it's the first competition of the clan. (:
x
God's Fashion Angels clan owner.

Currently fangirling on the Hunger Games!