News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

KRISTO HELGA - KRISTO TELGA ADMIN READ PL0x

Started by Mia, January 09, 2009, 02:59:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia

Okay,
AS proof by one perosn, Kristo Helga is password scamming, and also.
He is either botting, Or Useing two Worldscape Clients to train both of his accounts at the same time, (i have asked Kristo Telga If he is Kristo Helga but he declines)
I am not quite sure if Telga and Helga are the same person, BUT
Having both accounts with almost the same TRAINING in the same spot as eachother is very odd.
As i was asking Telga if he was helga, (course he would say no, if it his him)
He said Helga was in lumby, How would he find this out?, maybe through pm but other wise, Okay, NOW i tele to him as TELGA AND HELGA are training in ::northpole together, MAY BE USING THE CLIENT TO TRAIN BOTH ACCOUNTS AT THE SAME TIME, when i show up Helga dissapears, SO THAT IS ANOTHER reason to why i think he is doing this,
We have proof that he is password scamming, i will pst the link to it soon, And while he was asked to fight in the wildy, WHILE kristo telga is busy pking Kristo helga is in another location doing nothing, Everytime Helga teleports i go to him and he teles somewhere else.
I think he is training in the same location as each account is to check if he is not dieing then he quickly changes client to eat food to heal himself,
THEY BOTH ARE AT THE SAME TRAINING SPOT AS EACHOTHER.
raises suspision, ADMIN PLEASE READ THIS. ??? >:(
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,1132.0.html (PASSWORD SCAMMING PROOF)

mumups

Maybe they are the same person... maybe.... (Mia is right they go on to exactly the same places and everything)
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

God Paul

well... password scamming isnt good at all infact i dislike scammers.

darktaco.
-DarkTaco- i hate cancer

Mia

What really bugs me, is i have to proof, if i was able to ban i would! ugh, i hope admin reads this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :'(

Triniboy

Maybe, if Ryan or Jeremy can check the IP-log in from those 2 accounts. If its the same IP, that there is automatic Ban for both accounts..

Also there was proven evidence, which should have already have player "Kirsto Telgo" BAN..., I seen wih my own eyes in game play he has tried to already password scam...

And Mia, you are correct...I my self see both "Kirsto Telgo" and "Kristo Helga" always in a area near each other. :-\

Pure01owner

Quote from: God Paul on January 30, 2009, 06:08:56 PM
well... password scamming isnt good at all infact i dislike scammers.

darktaco.
well who dosnt. anyway mia im sure an admin will come in 2 play and this topic will be locked
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

danyaro

Mia, you have my backing ALL the way. I believe that Kristo Telga and risto Helga are the same people... he is abit stupid using almost the same name... All the pieces of the puzzle come together... (hope an Admin reads your topic).
     Danyaro.

OFF THE WALL