News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Kristo Telga ~ Password scam

Started by R I C H E S, January 06, 2009, 01:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R I C H E S

I would just like to let everyone know that "Kirsto Telgo" Is trying to make people change there passwords, he tryed to make me change mine on a differen't account. I have a screenshot of him trying to make me change my password, i have yet to make a photobucket account so i can post it on the forums, i am going to do that right away.

Note: "K1ng" helped me alot and told me what to do, and i think he has great mod potential.

~R I C H E S
"Don't touch what ya cain't see"

Zack

It's great that you posted this! Because we don't want someone like that in the WorldScape community, so now he'll most likely be banned because of your help   ;)

Triniboy

Thank you for this post.. K1ng is really a player called "Champ" i'm guessing maybe champ got confusded and did it..cause his account is hacked also...so maybe a admin should like IP ban Kristo Telga....

Bill

Just like they said, you were smart by posting this. This, however, maybe isn't really a good idea in your post:
Quote from: R I C H E S on January 06, 2009, 01:37:50 PM
Note: "K1ng" helped me alot and told me what to do, and i think he has great mod potential.
Jeremy only makes Moderators when they need them. Helping one time also won't make him a Moderator and I can guarantee that. Saying that won't help at all, and it might even lower his chances of becoming one.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Fhillip

i will take care of it i can't get on ingame because my java is messed up but i will see what i can do fo ryou :)
[4:11:52 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: nbooo
[4:11:53 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: =D
[4:11:55 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: you love me!
[4:11:56 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: =D
[4:12:36 AM] Mia: No, I love candy.
[4:12:42 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: and me.
[4:12:47 AM] Mia: And, No.
[4:12:48 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: i'm sweet like candy!
[4:12:49 AM] Mia: CANDY
[4:12:50 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: =D
[4:12:59 AM] Mia: You taste like stale chips o.-
[4:13:05 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: ouchh!

Voltimolt

this is why you should put a console, Make the admins login, then it will take them to the database, then wayne will search him up and deal with him without going online. lol.

Triniboy

Quote from: Mod Wayne on January 06, 2009, 08:13:32 PM
i will take care of it i can't get on ingame because my java is messed up but i will see what i can do fo ryou :)

hey Wayne did you check my reply in the Tech support where i replyed to your post about the java,

mumups

Yeah Kristo told me to type ::pass 1234567 too! but i didnt log out so she could steal it tho because it told me wat it did in the chat box! lucky u worked out what to do to change my password back!
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

Voltimolt

I remember in another server, where black armor were the best and i had them,

i remember that someone told me to type ::passyouablack. but i tried that on another account and tada! it said ur password is changed to ouablack.