News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

grammar nazi.

Started by Wild, September 30, 2011, 01:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wild

Its just annoying, how people think they are cool with a kind of nazi symbol in their signature.
it makes you more stupid then the people that cant speak perfect english.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

waffel136

Ur right, i find that extremly offensive.

Fine if u want to create some fruity little grammar club but do not make this ur logo.
Maybe u want to google search the holocaust, u still think its not bad?!

If ur sooo good at grammar then it wouldnt be that hard to think how inapropriate it is!

#3 WC!

thanks to Ncinamon7  (#1) i hope i whill kill u at pvp....

(__/)
(O.o )
(> < )
This is -> not an <- Bunny. Copy -> not an <-Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

………………….._,,-~’’’¯¯¯’’~-,,
………………..,-‘’ ; ; ;_,,---,,_ ; ;’’-,……………………....…….._,,,---,,_
……………….,’ ; ; ;,-‘ , , , , , ‘-, ; ;’-,,,,---~~’’’’’’~--,,,_…..,,-~’’ ; ; ; ;__;’-,
……………….| ; ; ;,’ , , , _,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯’’~’-,,_ ,,-~’’ , , ‘, ;’,
……………….’, ; ; ‘-, ,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-, , , , , ,’ ; |
…………………’, ; ;,’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-, , ,-‘ ;,-‘
………………….,’-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-‘ ;,,-‘
………………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;__ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,’
………………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’¯: : ’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _ ; ; ; ; ;’,
……………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;| : : : : : :| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’¯: ¯’’-, ; ; ;’,
…………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,_: : _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | : : : : : :| ; ; ; |
……………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,,_ : :,-‘ ; ; ; ;|
…………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-~’’ , , , , ,,,-~~-, ,  , , _ ; ; ;¯¯ ; ; ; ; ;|                                                                          <------ bear!
…………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ , , , , , , ,( : : : : : ) , , , ,’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|
……….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’, , , , , , , , ,’~---~’’ , , , , , ,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
…….,-‘’ ; _, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’~-,,,,--~~’’’¯’’’~-,,_ , ,_,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
….,-‘’-~’’,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; | . . . . . . ,’; ,’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,_ ; ‘-,
……….,’ ; ;,-, ; ;, ; ; ;, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ;’, . . . . .,’ ;,’ ; ; ; ;, ; ; ;,’-, ; ;,’ ‘’~--‘’’
………,’-~’ ,-‘-~’’ ‘, ,-‘ ‘, ,,- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ‘~-,,,-‘’ ; ,’ ; ; ; ; ‘, ;,-‘’ ; ‘, ,-
……….,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ‘’ ; ; ;’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’-,,_ ; ; ; _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ;’-‘’ ; ; ; ‘’ ; ;’-,
……..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;¯¯’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,

everyone's copy'ing that thing, so why i not.

BTW: its an bear.....

"96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 96% who wont!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

brianc

Hello,

To be honest, Grammar Nazi's are just people that promote using proper grammar on the internet.

This has nothing to do with nothing with the Holocaust so please do not post such topics like this.

I'm proud to be a Grammar Nazi.
Maybe you should become one.

Regards,
Brian Crowell

I Merk

I wouldn't be. Being a grammar Nazi makes you look a d*ck head.
"If you can't use perfect grammar on the internet, don't f*cking post." - Not a nice way to put across the message, is it?

brianc

Hello,

People view things differently, all equal to our own opinion.

Most of all, most Grammar Nazi's such as I only just like to have a bit of fun.

We mean no harm in it at all.

But I understand the concept of where you all are getting at.

But all in the same matter, "Grammar Nazi" is just a term used for someone that uses strict grammar when posting on forums.

Thank you for reading my reply.

Regards,
Brian Crowell

Jake

I agree with both of you. It's pretty offensive how the banner is "promoting" grammar nazi's, that's probably why people aren't very fond of you. Brianc had a good point to when he said they're just having a little fun, Well their version of fun.

I don't really get offended by this because It's just a little picture and a group of people who claim to have "perfect" grammar. If one of them correct you just think - no one is perfect, not even the guy that corrected you.

Sora

Quote from: brianc on September 30, 2011, 04:48:53 PM
Hello,

To be honest, Grammar Nazi's are just people that promote using proper grammar on the internet.

This has nothing to do with nothing with the Holocaust so please do not post such topics like this.

I'm proud to be a Grammar Nazi.
Maybe you should become one.

Regards,
Brian Crowell

Not to side with anyone, but if you're just a group of people who use proper grammar, why can't you guys just use another name, like "The Ultimate Proper Grammar Squad Club" or something like it. I understand you guys just want to have a little fun, but the Holocaust wasn't a funny thing. Millions of jews died for nothing. In my opinion, I would use another name that doesn't include "Nazi."  :-\

Jake

Dennis, This is a World Wide group. I think it was originally made for Trolls.

D

I was the first to have this in my siggy. Then it was luke and some other guys. I don't see it offensive at all. If the word Nazi offends you, then I don't see how you can stand to learn about WWII and the holocaust. I mean COD has Nazi Zombies and people aren't freaking out about that.

Jake

Quote from: D on September 30, 2011, 09:53:57 PM
I was the first to have this in my siggy. Then it was luke and some other guys. I don't see it offensive at all. If the word Nazi offends you, then I don't see how you can stand to learn about WWII and the holocaust. I mean COD has Nazi Zombies and people aren't freaking out about that.
Maybe because you get to kill the Nazi's in that game  8)

D

Dead nazis ;D. Anyway back OT, I really don't see anything wrong with it. It's obviously not being serious or promoting some kind of cult or anything.

Jake

Quote from: D on September 30, 2011, 09:57:55 PM
Dead nazis ;D. Anyway back OT, I really don't see anything wrong with it. It's obviously not being serious or promoting some kind of cult or anything.
I think it's the wording underneath the "Grammar Nazi" that sets people off. They just bring up the fact that Nazi is offensive to get it off the forums, I'm thinking.

D

Lol. To me you have to be really sensitive to think the word 'Nazi' is actually offensive. Meh.

Quote from: x wild x on September 30, 2011, 01:46:49 PM
Its just annoying, how people think they are cool with a kind of nazi symbol in their signature.
it makes you more stupid then the people that cant speak perfect english.

I don't think they think they're cool because they have it. They probably thought it was funny or something. Why else do people put anything in their signature if it's not funny or cool or means something to them?

Xx Wildy Xx

than if nazis is so offencive than why the f*ck did the nazi people make it then huh wired?

D

Quote from: k a t e rox on September 30, 2011, 10:30:15 PM
than if nazis is so offencive than why the f*ck did the nazi people make it then huh wired?

Nazi was just a name for Hitler's soldiers. They didn't create their name intending to be offensive. They just wanted to be world power. I think that's what you were asking anyway...