News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

God Swords.

Started by Jake, September 28, 2011, 02:53:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think God Swords are worth it?

Yes
8 (66.7%)
No
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: October 05, 2011, 02:53:06 AM

Jake

Hey guys, I have a little question or experiment if you will.

I recently got a God Sword and it took me over 2 weeks to get all the pieces legit, Which is pretty long. I was pretty happy but then when i used it it wasn't all that amazing, Besides the fact i could hit 100+ ;). Also you can't really risk them because if you loose them then you need to do barrows for another week to get the pieces back.

Do you guys think having a God Sword is worth it? (When i say worth it I mean is it worth working all that time to get all the pieces for something that your to worried to loose and it doesn't even work that great)

Cheers :)

Desolate

I thought you got yours from Garrett but anyway, I honestly don't think it's worth going to all the trouble to get a god sword, I think a Saradomin Sword is better than a god sword, so I would rather get that from barrows.

Jake

Quote from: Jarred on September 28, 2011, 03:35:33 AM
I thought you got yours from Garrett but anyway, I honestly don't think it's worth going to all the trouble to get a god sword, I think a Saradomin Sword is better than a god sword, so I would rather get that from barrows.
Nope, I sold it. Then I figured I needed one anyway, so I set out to get another one.

I agree with you on the Saradomin Sword, I haven't had one yet though. You don't need separate parts to make the whole sword and you can get it in one reward. Pretty much does the same effect as a God Sword, It's faster too.

Xx Wildy Xx

as jarred said ss is better because if you lose one its not that hard to get back because u dont need to find peices and really a godsword is for show and tell really

Jake

Quote from: k a t e rox on September 28, 2011, 04:40:10 AM
as jarred said ss is better because if you lose one its not that hard to get back because u dont need to find peices and really a godsword is for show and tell really
I guess, I still would be cautious about risking it  8)

Summoning

I've never had a godsword, nor have I used one in Worldscape. However I have an AGS on runescape and it works wonders.

Please check my Goals thread which is located here.

Jake

Quote from: Summoning on September 28, 2011, 07:45:32 AM
I've never had a godsword, nor have I used one in Worldscape. However I have an AGS on runescape and it works wonders.
A God Sword on Runescape is much different to a God Sword on Worldscape. Runes ape has had God Swords for a long time and you can just buy them from the G.E instead of spending days getting a single piece.

freak m4n

Actually I would say it isn't worth it.. Cause of the new defense update, you won't hit a thing. Sometimes you'll hit but very low, even the whip beats it..

Off-topic: If you using the therm "RuneScape" ain't you advertising for RS? (Just asking)
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

OHIOISONFIRE

Quote from: freak m4n on September 28, 2011, 12:47:52 PM
Actually I would say it isn't worth it.. Cause of the new defense update, you won't hit a thing. Sometimes you'll hit but very low, even the whip beats it..

Off-topic: If you using the therm "RuneScape" ain't you advertising for RS? (Just asking)

this is an rsps, just being here advertises for rs. besisdes u wouldnt even kno of this if it wasnt for rs

freak m4n

1st. I don't get what you mean.
2nd. Rs can be used, but RuneScape can't be used because that is advertising. (Now I just made a bad sentence)
Rs can mean something else, but RuneScape is actually talking about a rival from this server: "WordScape"
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Jake

No, Saying Runescape is not advertising. If there was no Runescape there would be no Worldscape, Really. If someone was saying "Omg everyone play ______" that woils be classed as advertising.

Back to God Swords now, please.

nate

i dont think their worth it. (info i found out- if you have the blade and all the hilts, you practically own all the godswords)

This is / isn't a serious post

Chaoslancex

I think there worth it, and people should totally risk them more XD this way i can get more :[] haha jk

but fo real i like them, and well i dont have them all yet.. but w.e ill get them soon.

Dug

Yes they are definitely worth getting, no doubt about that : ).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Free Legend

I think it makes it better because it's more of a rare this way and if you pk one its all the more better then if there's 100's of them in the game.