News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

-=`Dark Assassins`=-

Started by Mia, January 06, 2009, 10:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lorddd

I changed my mind. Take me off of the clan list. Let him be the only co-owner. I will just be an independent.

budcjoline

hi mia and lorddd here are my stats [103attack] [96hp] [90strength] [91defence] [70ranged] [52prayer] [91magic]

lorddd

hmph. Nothing personal Mia, I just refuse to get along with somebody I don't want to get along with.

Pure01owner

Nevermind Sorry About This Pointless Post But The Containments Of It Are Now Irreverent.

-Pure01mage
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Barrage Pked

Hey, I'll join Lorddd. I sent you a PM remember?

Name: Barrage Pked
Mage: 95
Range: 86
Combat level: 64
Rest of stats: 1 (farming 10 XD)
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

legoman1

lol mia remember me legoman i had quit just thot i would se if any1 i knew whas on but i cant logg in

Im_Clark_r

hi mia, my name is Clark R im lvl 165 my pure is M A D M A N  he is lvl 84 with 61atk 97hp 100range 101str 122mage  ;D plz let me join.
Reppin It Up for Da 1 nd Only ENIGMA!!!~!~!~!~

Mia

Clark R, M A D M A N- Accepted.

Im_Clark_r

thx pm me ongame if u need pking help or to give me clan cape.
Reppin It Up for Da 1 nd Only ENIGMA!!!~!~!~!~

serguy3

i'd love to join your clan, i want to warn you though. if i join it may ruin your allience with chaoslancex, he hates me now, for enclosed reasons.

serguy3.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

amanowns

HEY ITS AMAN THIS SEEMS TO BE A DECENT CLAN AND IM LVL 102 AND ALL MY COMBAT STATS ARE OVER 70+ BESIDES PRAYER WHICH IS 60
Thanks For Your Time,
Aman

92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop.
If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace (AKA listens to REAL music),
then put this in your signature!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us//img20.imageshack.us/img20/3607/screenshot20100617at172.png[/img][/URL]

amanowns

nvm dont accept me i going to chaos clan
Thanks For Your Time,
Aman

92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop.
If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace (AKA listens to REAL music),
then put this in your signature!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us//img20.imageshack.us/img20/3607/screenshot20100617at172.png[/img][/URL]

sakefake

count me in  ;D
skills : 78 attack
72 hp
61str
73def
53 range
77 mage

Sakefake

bomberman108

I'd like to join  :D

My stats: