News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

terror

Started by OHIOISONFIRE, September 23, 2011, 08:40:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OHIOISONFIRE

hes the best forum mod evar. he shuts down every1 on theses forums tht trys to trooll and stuff. hes the best forum mod evar. all thoses ignorant xmods need to lern from his examlpe thts y hes mod and their not, bcaus hes the best at wat he does. he has theses forums under lock and key. ty terror for being so good at ur job.

Mr Negative

They aren't ex-mods cause they sucked at their job, it was because they made a few errors along their way, nevertheless, they were still the best F-mods. Terror does do a good job, yes, but he is quite serious most of the time. (IMO he needs to loosen down a bit) I think you're quite ignorant because there have been many great F-mods.

Edit: I know what you're trying to do by posting this.

Mr Negative

I agree. Like I said, he's only mentioning the 1 F-mod to try and start something.  >:(

NAUGHTY BOY!

OHIOISONFIRE

im just giving credit were credit is do

Mr Negative

What about all the other staff?

OHIOISONFIRE

they do fine to. but this just for terror since he dont have many if any topics ab him.

freak m4n

Quote from: Mute on September 23, 2011, 09:04:57 AM
You really need to see the PM convo me and terror had the other day.

That aside, the crap grammar and hate towards the "xmods" seems to give off that familiar scent of "Troll".
Anyone else agree?

Agree with that..
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Jake

I'm glad you think I'm a good Mod. Although, In my opinion. I could do allot better. Lately I've been a bit of an ass to most of the people on here, And yeah I have been a little up tight.

Thank you for thinking that I'm the best forum mod and all I just think I have a fair space to improve. (I also think Program was the best F-Mod, Mute is also an amazing mod)

Shout out to everyone: I'm going to start putting extra effort into what I do and relax a little more. From now on I'm going to be the best mod I could be.

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Terror on September 23, 2011, 02:48:11 PM
I'm glad you think I'm a good Mod. Although, In my opinion. I could do allot better. Lately I've been a bit of an ass to most of the people on here, And yeah I have been a little up tight.

Thank you for thinking that I'm the best forum mod and all I just think I have a fair space to improve. (I also think Program was the best F-Mod, Mute is also an amazing mod)

Shout out to everyone: I'm going to start putting extra effort into what I do and relax a little more. From now on I'm going to be the best mod I could be.
+1 respect. I hoped youd realise that youve been an ass to some people.

M I K E

Quote from: Diva La Viva on September 23, 2011, 03:35:33 PM
I hoped youd realise that youve been an ass to some people.

This.

Kevin

Program and Mute were both excellent Forum Mods, but they both screwed up and that is why they are no longer Forum Mods, they do have a chance at becoming Mods again just like anyone else does. But you guys need to stop with the Trolling on the forums.

M I K E

Quote from: Kevin on September 23, 2011, 04:49:07 PM
Program and Mute were both excellent Forum Mods, but they both screwed up and that is why they are no longer Forum Mods, they do have a chance at becoming Mods again just like anyone else does. But you guys need to stop with the Trolling on the forums.

They are still both great forum mods...

And people love this community what is serious as hell..  ::)

dieknowsawr

I 'm stoppingg:)

Daxking

Quote from: dieknowsawr on September 23, 2011, 10:28:10 PM
I might be stoping, I wanna go for the other Forum mod spot . Wanna accomplish something on this server.
Psst!
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,11333.0/topicseen.html
Not good way to start that idea off.

Xx Wildy Xx

jake is a very good forum mod and so were all the other ex f mods be hay every one scews up sometime :)