News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Lit Bug Lantern and other items

Started by Archangel555, May 22, 2008, 01:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archangel555

I'm buyin a lantern :o , (desert boots and cooking gauntlets) maybe, i'll see for the last 2.
People i got the desert boots, so i'm looking for white gloves or cooking gauntlets and for a Lit Bug Lantern. If u sell one of those 2 things pm me.

Dark One, cast your Infernal Light upon these corrupted souls, Rest in peace, sinners! Shadow Judgement!
Gently Wind, gather before me and transform into blades of Air, Cyclone!
I summon the Ruler of All, Origin!
I summon the Creator of Birth and Death, Maxwell!

I ask: "God doesn't take vacation, does he?"
God sais: "U ever heard of the Dark Ages?" =P

Zeldagirl

I have desert boots

But... sorry to inform, i'm not playing until...

WORLDSCAPE BLITZ: the greatest private server.EVER.

Sowwy :P

Hopefully i'll see you in-game :d

have a nice day everyone

:-* ZELDA  :-*
- Banned -

Chaoslancex

i got dessert boots contact me chaoslancex  i will give for free ;)

Chris Bud

Alexa. You sure you wanna wait untill Blitz? Who know's how long that's gunna be ::) ;)

~Chris

Zeldagirl

Chris, I'm not so sure you have noticed, but I changed my mind.

Currently I am playing Worldscape trying to help players in-game who do not use the forums. I was thinking about it and I decided that I could be more of a help by helping players in-game rather than wait awhile for Blitz.

Thanks for showing some concern chris,

Zelda.
- Banned -

Chris Bud

Yea, I noticed you on the Server today ;)

I'm currently on 'X Hostile X', seeing as my Password on the account 'Chris Bud' was changed for an unknown reason :-\

But as soon as Ry, or Jer come on. I'll be all fixed ;) I hope... :'(

~Chris

ovalteen22

hey arch i have a couple lit bug lantern that i would be happy to sell u :)...if your ever on and u want to buy from me pm me(ovalteen22)

Archangel555

Well i have all the items now, but ty for all the hard effort. I'm buyin something else now. If u are selling gold boots or gold gloves pm me ingame (Archangel555).

Dark One, cast your Infernal Light upon these corrupted souls, Rest in peace, sinners! Shadow Judgement!
Gently Wind, gather before me and transform into blades of Air, Cyclone!
I summon the Ruler of All, Origin!
I summon the Creator of Birth and Death, Maxwell!

I ask: "God doesn't take vacation, does he?"
God sais: "U ever heard of the Dark Ages?" =P

Chris Bud

You mean like the boots, and gloves that match with Gold robes. I'm not sure anyone but staff have any item's like that. But I might be wrong ;)

~Chris

Chaoslancex

well you havent pm so am still wating for u  ;)

panderesss

i have like 3 lit bug lanterns that i would be happy to give you...... thats if ry or jeremy hopefully decide to un ip bann me bacause my bro kept on saying rude things to mods and staff members! i am so angry and want my account back somtime soon....

panderesss