News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

IP BANNED OR NOT?

Started by drag0np3t32, September 13, 2011, 05:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drag0np3t32

I am sorry to be like this, but tonight, at 21:50pm GMT time 13Th September 2011, i yelled ::yell does anyone know why it keeps logging me off then back on?, and all of a sudden, i got kicked, and it constantly counted down from 250-0. I might be ip banned, but to be honest, but i did nothing wrong! i said the first yell in around 10 minutes and it was a sensible question! please explain!
Thanks,
                                                             Peter
I'm too cool to be blue :D

Joker

No worries that happened to me before..Just contact an admin.

Sora

I think you were just ip-kicked, not ip-banned.
It's nothing to worry about, you'll log in, in 202 seconds, and everything will be normal again.

Joker

Uhm Dennis the time renews itself when the time ends..

Summoning

It seems like he's been kicked for longer the 255 seconds, so he's probably kicked for an hour or 2?

Please check my Goals thread which is located here.

Dug

Quote from: Joker_ on September 13, 2011, 05:39:59 PM
No worries that happened to me before..Just contact an admin.
No need to bother an admin just because you were IP kicked.
Bans, ip bans, and any other sort of ban displays a different message.
And lastly, this action was done for a reason.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..