News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Doubt.

Started by Joker, September 13, 2011, 05:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker

Why you are having doubt that old players are coming in a look of new players?
Think about it..Having a doubt will ruin new players coming and playing.

Jake

I did not understand anything you just said?

Desolate

Jake, he means that us, as in the old players if you like, are making unfair judgements about new players. I think this is directed towards summoning but can also be used towards other players. I think we just need to get to know them a bit more before we make any hasty decisions.

Jake

It wasn't necessarily a "hasty" decision. I'd be lying if i said i didn't think the same thing.

Although, Keep your criticizing comments to yourself unless they're constructive.

Yoho

Ya, look at your topic when you first came, Terror. I agree with Tony, it would ruin your first day if you just got "Who are you?" all the time.  :-\

Summoning

I read the first sentence and knew it was about me almost instantly, I just don't understand why people are saying I'm someone if they don't know me. Like people accusing me of being someone without getting to know me seems hardly fair. If you want to criticize me feel free to, I'm not a little child I know how to ignore that. But don't you think everyone should be given a fair and even and fair chance?

I rest my case.

Please check my Goals thread which is located here.

Jake

Quote from: Summoning on September 13, 2011, 06:06:53 AM
I read the first sentence and knew it was about me almost instantly, I just don't understand why people are saying I'm someone if they don't know me. Like people accusing me of being someone without getting to know me seems hardly fair. If you want to criticize me feel free to, I'm not a little child I know how to ignore that. But don't you think everyone should be given a fair and even and fair chance?

I rest my case.
I can pretty much tell you straight up why people thought you where Jack7.

You had 60+ posts in under 10 hours, To some people that's what they call a "Posting Wh*re". Which is what Jack did. Also, for some other reason, someone thought you where him because of the way you placed your runes. Which I found amusing considering that's how nearly everyone holds their runes.

It'll all blow over.