News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

::Dwildy

Started by I Merk, September 12, 2011, 05:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Merk

So anyway, I was in ::dwildy and I went towards the lever because I was running out of food. So, this maging guy who only knows how to use ice barrage on his ancient staff decides to keep barraging me, I couldn't even fight back because the main fighting ground  is higher then the pathway to the lever, so I had to sit there like a lemon and watch my character die against some noobcake.

Ya, I know we go there at our own risk and stuff but not being able to see the guy maging you is  annoying. -.-

Kevin

That was my main intention when creating this. New methods of pking. This is also going to be a great place to do Hybriding.

I Merk

I like the ::Dwildy idea, just I think it would be a lot better if it was moved to a different area.

Kevin

It's supposed to be hard

I Merk

Yep, and with crystal bows and karils c'bows working makes it a lot better! -.-
Also, who is it hard for? The people who hybrid or the person getting frozen and not being able to fight back?

Summoning

It's there for a challange, right? But that sucks. :(

Please check my Goals thread which is located here.

Wild

let me guess, he risked nothing?

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Kevin

Quote from: x wild x on September 13, 2011, 02:02:29 AM
let me guess, he risked nothing?

We made it so you can't 1 item in Dwildy.

Desolate

Kevin, he might mean that you can wear ahrim's, an amulet of fury, an obby shield, ice gloves and some boots from fremmy. Even though bringing items into wildy is considered risking, a person such as Connor would be wearing the full kit from draynor which Marcio is probably referring to.  :)

Yoho

Hey, I gave you back your stuff, didn't I?  ;D

Yeah, farcasting should be against the rules in DWildy.

Summoning

Quote from: Yoho on September 13, 2011, 06:07:28 AM
Yeah, farcasting should be against the rules in DWildy.
Better yet, no magic in ::dwildy?

Yoho

Seems good, but people like to hybrid, getting rid of mage would annoy those type of players.

drag0np3t32

Quote from: Yoho on September 13, 2011, 06:10:06 AM
Seems good, but people like to hybrid, getting rid of mage would annoy those type of players.
but when i go in there, all there is is a couple of noobs all using ice barrage on you. so you cant move, teleport or anything! you just have to wait and die.
I'm too cool to be blue :D

Summoning

We should just make this dwildy like duel arena, you have an interface and chose what you want and you go in there and can lose items. Or make the dwildy 1v1.

Xx Wildy Xx

i recon its stupied how hybrid pkers get barraged while the n00bs with their stupied farcastingh buisness its anoying just get rid of ice alltogeather in pking its stupied it need to be fair with the melee pkers aswell thats just my rant on this subject.