News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Me being dead

Started by Archangel555, May 22, 2008, 12:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archangel555

Hey, I was training on a king black dragon and got 85hp left and suddenly the
stinking dragon hit 104 on me!!! Is that normal that a dragon can hit that much? P.S.: i lost almoust every rare if it isnt every rare i had  :(

Dark One, cast your Infernal Light upon these corrupted souls, Rest in peace, sinners! Shadow Judgement!
Gently Wind, gather before me and transform into blades of Air, Cyclone!
I summon the Ruler of All, Origin!
I summon the Creator of Birth and Death, Maxwell!

I ask: "God doesn't take vacation, does he?"
God sais: "U ever heard of the Dark Ages?" =P

Ry60003333

Quote from: Archangel555 on May 22, 2008, 12:39:02 PM
Hey, I was training on a king black dragon and got 85hp left and suddenly the
stinking dragon hit 104 on me!!! Is that normal that a dragon can hit that much? P.S.: i lost almoust every rare if it isnt every rare i had  :(
This is a bug, NPCs aren't supposed to be able to hit that high. It isn't fixable however, but in Blitz it won't exist.  8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Archangel555

Well, now I have to get all my rares back and it took me forever to get them. Mod James told me it was a bug.

Dark One, cast your Infernal Light upon these corrupted souls, Rest in peace, sinners! Shadow Judgement!
Gently Wind, gather before me and transform into blades of Air, Cyclone!
I summon the Ruler of All, Origin!
I summon the Creator of Birth and Death, Maxwell!

I ask: "God doesn't take vacation, does he?"
God sais: "U ever heard of the Dark Ages?" =P

I pooN I

Ha.. thats quite crazy, although I've seen a level 2 man hit an 89 on somone before Lol

Jeremy

Quote from: Archangel555 on May 23, 2008, 06:01:35 PM
Well, now I have to get all my rares back and it took me forever to get them. Mod James told me it was a bug.

Everyone will be reset for Worldscape Blitz anyways; Worldscape doesn't really have any rares, everyone dupes. Don't worry about obtaining those items again.  :o
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Chaoslancex

haha. same thing happen to me a guard at fally K.0. me in one hit i was really scare since i had died  :P count belive it kill me..

Aveyond06

...Wait a minute....

Does this mean the bug still exists in WSB? 0.0

(Yeh sorry if I'm irrelevant I don't even know if WSB is out...I think so but well, we'll see)

Chris Bud

Yea... The bug is still here. It is 'un-fixable' :-\

But it won't exist in WSB, and WS Classic is only here untill WSB is realeased... So I wouldn't worry to much ;)

~Chris

mumups

Chris bud WS classcic will still be out when blitz comes out only there will just be one world for classic.
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!