News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

☤ Divine Intervention ☤ (Discussion)

Started by Kevin, September 05, 2011, 03:53:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

This is our Clan Discussion thread, if you are not in Divine Intervention we would gladly ask that you apply in our Recruitment Thread.
Located here: ☤ Divine Intervention ☤

What can you discuss here?
If you have a problem with one of our clan members we would like you to RESPECTFULLY post about them
If you have a problem with our clan you may post why, or bring up an open discussion.
Are you a clan owner yourself? Feel free to talk here about either possibly allying with us or going to war with us! :D
Anything that is recruitment related except an application must be posted in this thread.

Kyle

Jake

The only possible clan that could challenge Deathzone is allies with Deathzone :D

Good luck Kevin and Alex <3 :)

dieknowsawr

Dug

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sora

He's always mad because you pile people without a good reason, that's why he always has to attack clan members.
I think he's tired of looking at you guys do bad things, and just wants a new start in a new clan.
It's understandable.  :-X

Desolate

I support what you just said 1,000%. That's why I quit too.

Jake

It's not necessarily a bad thing that people left Death Zone for Divine Intervention. They're allies anyway.

Desolate

Kevin

Summoning

Quote from: k a t e rox on September 13, 2011, 07:21:18 AM
ingame name k a t e rox
comebat level:168
just keris and ahrims now because of the combat triangle
side notes:havent been in a good clan yet so please accept me.
This kid looted me on his other account, so I think he should give my stuff back or not be accepted.

Please check my Goals thread which is located here.

freak m4n

Summoning, that's just ridicolous.
You don't say who is accepted or declined, cause your just a recruit.
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Summoning

Quote from: freak m4n on September 14, 2011, 10:09:36 AM
Summoning, that's just ridicolous.
You don't say who is accepted or declined, cause your just a recruit.
I didn't and I said should.

Please check my Goals thread which is located here.

Kevin

Jake

Good luck with your clan, again ;)

I'm glad you re-opened this clan.