News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

♋FEROCITY♋ (recruitment)

Started by nate, September 04, 2011, 05:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

First clan not only involved in PKing

Requirements:
110 Attack
110 Strength
100 Defence
94 Magic
Ability to pk

If you are a pure:
110 attack
125 strength
94 magic

Or if you have 135 of any combat stat besides mage or prayer.

As you apply, post:
username
reason to join
combat skills that meet or exceed the requirements
an addition you would make to this clan.

you will either be accepted through stats, or if you do not quite meet the requirements, you will be tested by me, or the Co-Owner.

NOTE: REQUIREMENTS WILL BEND IF YOUR PKING TECHNIQUES PROVE WORTHY

☫Nate☫

㊛Hassan144㊛

☬Drakedriller☬

☪---------☪

Ω Ksport28 Ω
Ω Theworm Ω
Ω Scorpion Ω
Ω Damage Ω
Ω Jagerthyskil Ω
Ω Distroyed Ω
Ω Waddie020 Ω
Ω Drlhppr11 Ω
Ω 150858 Ω

As you are aware, there is a growing evil rising in worldscape. That evil is known as Death Zone. No clan could win a war against this one. it grew and grew and grew, destroying every obsticle in the wilderness. To stop the madness of this evil, 3 clans grouped together in an alliance. Those 3 clans are the "LIGHT DROWNERS", "DZ - DUTCH WARS", and "FEROCITY". Hopefully, more clans will join the alliance and over throw Death Zone.

Kill On Site (KOS) list
Dieknowsawr
D1stortor
x
chaoslancex
rivin x

any flammings will be treated as spam.

This is / isn't a serious post

cutie

drakedriller

Drakedriller
DeathZone needs to end
122 attack, 118 str, 101 def, 109 mage, 116 prayer
i could help in pking

furious

furious
DeathZone is a bother (plus my name sounds like the clan name)
105 attack, 113 str, 71 def, 115 mage
i hope to add to the war in the wildy

nate

Quote from: drakedriller on September 05, 2011, 01:06:20 PM
Drakedriller
DeathZone needs to end
122 attack, 118 str, 101 def, 109 mage, 116 prayer
i could help in pking
ACCEPTEDyou will be placed as a recruit untill you prove your skills.

nate

Quote from: furious on September 05, 2011, 01:09:57 PM
furious

Since you do not fit the requirements, you will be tested in your abilities shortly.

ksport28

ksport28
i want to join because i like camp and pking
atk 115 str102 def 120 mage 104
i can help pk

nate

Quote from: ksport28 on September 05, 2011, 01:44:26 PM
ksport28
i can help pk
although you do not meet the requirements, i will test you in your abilities shortly

nate

Quote from: nate on September 05, 2011, 01:14:23 PM
Quote from: furious on September 05, 2011, 01:09:57 PM
furious

Since you do not fit the requirements, you will be tested in your abilities shortly.
your skills prove clan worthy. ACCEPTED

nate

Quote from: nate on September 05, 2011, 01:48:17 PM
Quote from: ksport28 on September 05, 2011, 01:44:26 PM
ksport28
i can help pk
although you do not meet the requirements, i will test you in your abilities shortly

ACCEPTED your skills prove worthy

theworm

username - Theworm
reason to join- I like to Pk and DeathZone anoyyes me with all the pileing when your ff'ing one of the clanmembers
combat skills that meet or exceed the requirements- 135att 135str 135mage 1def 1pray 116range 135hp
an addition you would make to this clan. -  I like to pk some say im pretty decent, Ive pk'd for about 3years on runescape and own. ws pking kinda different to what im used to since pumpkins heal full nomatter what... sometimes I die real quick other times I win or last about 5+ minutes against lvl 172s. pking in ws is small amount of skill needed so hard to say what you can bring to the table its mostly about the luck of the hit ive fought someone and went to k0 and hit 0-0 with dds and he ate a pumpkin should have been my kill but again its all luck on hits.

nate

Quote from: theworm on September 05, 2011, 05:44:57 PM
username - Theworm
reason to join- I like to Pk and DeathZone anoyyes me with all the pileing when your ff'ing one of the clanmembers
combat skills that meet or exceed the requirements- 135att 135str 135mage 1def 1pray 116range 135hp
an addition you would make to this clan. -  I like to pk some say im pretty decent, Ive pk'd for about 3years on runescape and own. ws pking kinda different to what im used to since pumpkins heal full nomatter what... sometimes I die real quick other times I win or last about 5+ minutes against lvl 172s. pking in ws is small amount of skill needed so hard to say what you can bring to the table its mostly about the luck of the hit ive fought someone and went to k0 and hit 0-0 with dds and he ate a pumpkin should have been my kill but again its all luck on hits.

ACCEPTED

Xx Wildy Xx

im k a t e rox
str 135 attack 135 def 131 hp 135 mage 130 im in the clan killing dz but imma join this clan to because imma help u guys through out your battles. ill talk to drag0n p3t3 and seen if he wants to become allies with you guys if thats alright..   

and i own how about that gl u guys will get along way

drag0np3t32

Quote from: k a t e rox on September 06, 2011, 04:54:11 AM
im k a t e rox
str 135 attack 135 def 131 hp 135 mage 130 im in the clan killing dz but imma join this clan to because imma help u guys through out your battles. ill talk to drag0n p3t3 and seen if he wants to become allies with you guys if thats alright..   

and i own how about that gl u guys will get along way
your in my clan kate, you cant be in 3....
I'm too cool to be blue :D

nate

sorry kate, i know that you would definately help, but you are indeed a part of p3t3's clan. although you would be accepted in an instant