News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

People in DeathZone

Started by Sora, August 31, 2011, 02:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sora

As days pass, I see people joining DeathZone. And as I've seen in the wilderness, and anywhere else in worldscape, people are thinking that they're so cool being in DeathZone. They start getting cocky about how they're soooooo good at pking. Being in DeathZone doesn't mean your good, it could mean you have potential, but not the best, nor good. I'm always on my account and people are bragging about being in deathzone and that they're very good at pking, but as I see them, they're not very good. I'm not trying to say i'm good, i'm not even close to being good, many people can beat me. But i'm saying that they're personality is changing from a once worldscape-loving person to a cocky person that thinks he's the best. Now people are telling me to "gtfo" and "stfu" and "you fail at pking" when they're the ones who started piling me, or pjing me. I just stand there doing nothing and when I try to defend myself, they start acting all "tough" on me. I hope this changes( :-\). I don't want to name any names, i just want to share what's on my mind.

Yoho

Well.. yeah, DZ is currently the best clan in WS right now, they feel like they're #1. Sometimes because they are in DZ they think they will back them 100%, even if they are the one to blame. I can see how it is frustrating and rather annoying but you've just got to deal with it.

Sora

Exactly! That's the same way I feel, they feel like they're number one. If it was me, and the person is the one to blame, I wouldn't help them out, because they don't deserve it. Why should I help if they started it, even if I was in their clan? It's not something that I believe I should do.

Sora

Quote from: Program on August 31, 2011, 03:22:36 PM
It's been like this for a long time.

Yes, but i've been seeing it happen more lately.  >:(

Yoho

There was a lot of this "DeathZone cockiness" around ages ago.

Sora

Yeah, but it's been getting worse.  :-\

Yoho

Then say to them you'll get 'em kicked, they'll shit themselves.

Sora

I already have many people in mind, I just don't feel right saying it out loud. It's pretty rude.
Haha, I bet they will if I told him they'd be kicked, but I don't have the power.  :P

dieknowsawr

And it's the lower ranks who just pass by ..

Heoros1

lol noobs just join dz so they wont be piled in wildy  :P
*Achievements*
-Death Zone DCD Leader
-3rd in Mage Hiscores 2B Exp
-172 Combat Level on Heoros1 and Brian
-Hunter, Ricky, and Kyle's Baby Daddy

Quote from: Kyle
Isn't Brian so hot though???

Quote from: Risk Giver
I swear Brian is the best pker in Worldscape

Sora

Quote from: Dark Energy on August 31, 2011, 04:07:46 PM
lol noobs just join dz so they wont be piled in wildy  :P

I personally think they join DeathZone so they have a chance of getting Void.  :-X

Jake

That's not why I joined. I joined to develop my Pking and become the best I can be. Void does not phase me at all.

I can see what you're talking about too Volkerem.

Sora

Quote from: Terror on August 31, 2011, 05:42:08 PM
That's not why I joined. I joined to develop my Pking and become the best I can be. Void does not phase me at all.

I can see what you're talking about too Volkerem.

Of course, I've been watching you lately and I definitely think you didn't join at all for void. I've been seeing you work hardly lately in your training and
PKing. You are determined to be a good PKer.  :P

Joker

No..Not joining deathzone changed people since new pking..New pking was very easy for everyone..In new pking there is no such skill..New pking is nothing but luck..you only hit HIGH..Second..Deathzone became general clan..Not only for pros..And that's sad.
That's the true reason..For an example..Was gomes97 good at old pking? No..But now he's good at new that's why he's very proud of him self...The main point new pking ruined the WHOLE game.

Sora

Quote from: Joker_ on August 31, 2011, 09:12:28 PM
No..Not joining deathzone changed people since new pking..New pking was very easy for everyone..In new pking there is no such skill..New pking is nothing but luck..you only hit HIGH..Second..Deathzone became general clan..Not only for pros..And that's sad.
That's the true reason..For an example..Was gomes97 good at old pking? No..But now he's good at new that's why he's very proud of him self...The main point new pking ruined the WHOLE game.

I remember Gomes97 was good at old classic pk-ing too... I remember when he first started and he was really bad but Brian and I taught him some of the basics, and from there on... He started improving drastically. As far as I know, he actually was good at classic pk-ing too. I have to say he's the pker that has improved the most out of every single player in WorldScape this year.