News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

cant log in -.-

Started by centerofaith, August 30, 2011, 06:39:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

centerofaith

i cant log into the server, when i put my username and password in and log-in it says ''there was an error loading your profile. please try again or contact -all go free-

Desolate

The log-in server may have crashed again, it may or may not be up soon, patience is a virtue. :D

Jake

I believe it's from the natural disasters that America is having at the moment. I'm sure it would be back up and running soon.

centerofaith

Jake

I'm not 100%, I don't live with Ryan nor do i live near him.

You're just going to have to wait.

Ry60003333

This usually means a natural disaster occurred at my house, which is usually the power going out or someone accidentally dumping water on the desk with all my hard drives on it. ;)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Dug

Quote from: Ry60003333 on September 11, 2011, 02:16:04 PM
This usually means a natural disaster occurred at my house, which is usually the power going out or someone accidentally dumping water on the desk with all my hard drives on it. ;)
So that's how glitches were occurring in Worldscape|! :D!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Summoning

Well it's all good now, because the game is working and it is one AMAZING game.

Please check my Goals thread which is located here.