News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

2011 Video Music Awards

Started by Sora, August 29, 2011, 12:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sora

What do you guys think about the 2011 VMAs?  ;D

Also, congrats to Beyonce and Jay-Z!! Beyonce announces she is pregnant, with rap-star Jay-Z the father.

Shout out to Tyler the Creator for the best new artist VMA.

Now off to the kicks, what do you think about the new Yeezy 2 kicks that Kanye was wearing?

Lil-Wayne had a performance ready for the closing act, although every other word in his performance were censored,
so you couldn't really listen to what he was saying, lol.

Post what you guys think!

Dug

I'm not really missing out am i? : ).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sora

Nahhh I'm pretty sure you can watch it on youtube though.  ;D

Kyle

Sora

Quote from: Kyle on August 29, 2011, 01:28:01 PM
Wiz Khalifa Should've Won.

That's exactly what I thought! I thought Wiz Khalifa was gonna win.

Joker

Sora

Daxking

I don't think it was that great this year. Lol

D E A T H

Go ahead laugh it up I didn't watch it. I don't have cable. Haven't had it for 3 years now

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Sora

Quote from: D E A T H on August 29, 2011, 11:23:49 PM
Go ahead laugh it up I didn't watch it. I don't have cable. Haven't had it for 3 years now

Wow, if I didn't have cable, I'd die.  :-[
Sorry to hear that.  :o

Dug

Death, no-one will laugh at you, and even if they did, what are they proving? Absolutely nothing.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Jake

I didn't get to watch it, Unfortunatly. Was there any massive controversies like last year? ;)

Sora

I guess not, it wasn't that good this year.  :-\

Jake

Quote from: Volkerem on September 07, 2011, 01:46:25 AM
I guess not, it wasn't that good this year.  :-\
Meh, Supose me not watching it was a good plan. MTV have the best shows there is always something good.