News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Question of the day! (August 27th, 2011)

Started by Dug, August 27, 2011, 06:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

When does life truly begin?
At the moment you're born? When you start walking? When you've started speaking a language? The day you make your first friend? When you've had a friend over? When you've started communicating with people other than your family? The time you start a relationship? The first vacation you've gotten without your family? The day you graduate? When you've applied for university? When you start your first Job? The time a friend of family member has passed away? When you start hiring a driver/cleaner? Does it start when you've saved someones life? When you realize you've grown old? When you start a family of your own? Your first born child? When you've made a difference in the world? When you've done a good deed?
Pay it forward.
The end.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Jake

This is actually a tough question. Obviously you start "living" when you're born but you only start to get to do the fun things when you're 18 - 21.

Dug

So In your view, life begins at a moment where you feel your able to feel free and alive, and be able to connect more frequently?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Desolate

Life begins when you can do things on your own, no one stopping you or saying you can't do something..