News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Combat Triangle Open Beta

Started by Ry60003333, August 22, 2011, 04:39:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want the Combat Triangle to be applied to all worlds?

Yes
16 (66.7%)
No
8 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Ry60003333

Update pack #13 1/2 has kind of been released! ;)

Many people have been commenting on many changes related to PKing, so we have decided to test drive an update live on only one of our worlds. What we have done is enabled full Combat Triangle code on World 3 only, which means that combat against both other places and Npcs changes drastically. Now we do not want to add this to the game if the players do not want it, so for now World 1 will remain the way that it is, and World 3 will be an open beta world for players to test this update on against Npcs in minigames like Camp, and on players in the Wilderness and FunPK. After you have tested this update out for yourself, you may vote on this page whether or not you would like this update to be applied to all the game worlds. Happy testing! 8)

-Ry60003333
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Kevin

Yoho

Do we get less Exp from these worlds then?

Kevin

Quote from: Yoho on August 22, 2011, 04:41:38 AM
Do we get less Exp from these worlds then?

Why would you get less xp?

Yoho

Sorry, I just woke up, my brain is working at like 20%. :P

Edit: I haven't really understood fully what "full Combat Triangle code" is, so could you please elaborate on this? thanks.

I'll try it out, then post. :)

It's a very nice update. I voted yes.

Jake

I quite like this update.

Makes skills worth training now.

Dug

I'm not sure if it's me, but response to an action kinda seems slow, when pking =\.
Whenever i barrage the kbd, then right click and "attack" sometimes it doesn't respond and sometime it does =\.
But all in all, i vote yes! :D!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Jake

Quote from: Dug on August 22, 2011, 07:29:41 AM
I'm not sure if it's me, but response to an action kinda seems slow, when pking =\.
Whenever i barrage the kbd, then right click and "attack" sometimes it doesn't respond and sometime it does =\.
But all in all, i vote yes! :D!
I don't think the update has anything to do with the server lagging.

It probably has a bit of lag because it's not running on a Vps, I think.

Yoho

Ryan put it on a VPS a couple of hours ago.

I think the defence is too high.

Dug

Can i just say i'm never gonna give you up!
-dug shakes his booty-.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

M I K E

garrdrenn1

my only concern is how long these fights take to actually kill somebody in the beta world. I like it and all but with pumps and chocs there no way to die. I still vote yes though.

Kevin

If you guys do vote yes in the end we will most likely Kill pumps and chocs, not entirely but make them a lot less effective.

garrdrenn1

That's what i wanted to hear :)

Jake

Having Pumps and Chocs won't help you, Check out X's topic about Kyle ;)