News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

A special item when u get 2b exp in a skill

Started by Wynd20, August 21, 2011, 03:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wynd20

Today i am suggesting that if a person gets 2b exp in a skill they get a special item or even a ability. Like if u get 2b exp in att u get a strong sword (like dragon claws)  and for def the could get special armor. Also for str they could get a special special attack. These is just a suggestion for some of the skills. I don't know if this is even possible to do but it might be :P Thanks
Connor :) :( :/ :\

Kyle

I Kinda Like This Idea, But Dragon Claws Won't Come In-game.

Wynd20

I figured that it d claws wouldn't be a option :)

Joker

Dug

I think this is a great idea :D! [Although, i'm going to half-support]
Further suggestion: I would think it would be great to only get the aspect only once[In a case where it's an item that's gotten from a npc] and it can't be trade able.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Jake

That sounds pretty cool.

Another suggestion is you can prestige in a skill (You reach 2B xp, You prestige it then you will be back to level 1 in that skill but you will have more bonus). I belive it's possible.

Kyle

About The Idea, It Could Be When You Get 2b Exp You Can Get The Cape Untrimmed.

Joker

Nah nah nah A special in game item pl0x.
Quote from: Terror on August 21, 2011, 09:49:51 PM
That sounds pretty cool.

Another suggestion is you can prestige in a skill (You reach 2B xp, You prestige it then you will be back to level 1 in that skill but you will have more bonus). I belive it's possible.
Anddd That would be bs.

Dug

Quote from: Joker_ on August 22, 2011, 02:17:40 AM
Nah nah nah A special in game item pl0x.
That sounds pretty cool.
Anddd That would be bs.
Not really, that's actually very interesting :D!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Wynd20

That sounds pretty cool.

prestige might be cool like if you get something when you prestige for the first time u get a item or something and you can prestige only 5 times or something. that would be cool but if it was just prestige it might be useless.
Another thing about prestige would u be like a lv 172 with 1 hp if u prestige hp? also would u lose your combat lv and go from a lv 172 to a lv 165 but prestige would be cool.

lollol

That sounds pretty cool.

Or Maybe When U Get 172 Combat Level You Do Something Like A Rebirth Get Back To Level 3 And Get An Item.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Jake

Quote from: lollol on August 22, 2011, 11:27:50 PM
That sounds pretty cool.

Or Maybe When U Get 172 Combat Level You Do Something Like A Rebirth Get Back To Level 3 And Get An Item.
Which is what I'm trying to say. This would make the game have less maxed accounts and would give the players more entertainment.

Kate.

this is a pretty good idea i support this.

BEST FRIENDS
mod jose (mooshu)
Cory
Rory
L 1 V E
Hybrid owner
hassan144
Dug
Kyle
White angel
Aliens
Daxking