News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

LIGHT DROWNERS-discussion page

Started by drag0np3t32, August 19, 2011, 11:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drag0np3t32

This is the light drowners discussion page, please speak whats on your mind about the clan.
I'm too cool to be blue :D

Jake

Thank you for making a clan discussion thread, Saves your recruitment page from getting spammed.

Good luck with your clan.

Sora

Thanks for adding me to the KOs, I look foward to fighting ALL of you.
Although I won't let you guys kill me.  8)

gomes97

Try to get own. Symbols and  whith That
  people you cant kill dz people

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Yoho

Then apply on the recruitment page?

gomes97

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Yoho

I like the #2 video (Rizzle Kicks). :)

dieknowsawr

gomes97

hahah katetox to a other clan peterson out you clan going to the hell!! and more people going out u clan :)

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

drag0np3t32

Quote from: gomes97 on September 03, 2011, 10:10:24 AM
hahah katetox to a other clan peterson out you clan going to the hell!! and more people going out u clan :)
Gomes, 2 words- Learn english. if your going to make a post on the clan discussion page and esspecially if its an insult, at least spell half of the words right. because  no one understands you.
                                                                                                                    Thanks,
Peter

Sora

Quote from: drag0np3t32 on September 04, 2011, 09:50:42 AM
Quote from: gomes97 on September 03, 2011, 10:10:24 AM
Gomes, 2 words- Learn english. if your going to make a post on the clan discussion page and esspecially if its an insult, at least spell half of the words right. because  no one understands you.
                                                                                                                    Thanks,
Peter

It's not really cool to make fun of someone because they don't know english. If you see in-game, there's many dutch people that don't know english, and he's not the only one. You should treat him like everyone else that knows english too. His english has been improving as I've seen it. I think this game is a big help to him since he can improve his english more and more. If you don't like it, just ignore it, it's the best solution.

l 1 v e

@Dragon pete, I understand what gomes is saying, and i bet you know what he is saying to.

Greetz L 1 V E.

Wild

To Mrs, K A T E Rox.

Thank you for your stuff.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

garrdrenn1

I wanna know why my name is crossed out on ur lil special kos list? i have owned ur clan mates countless times and have never died.

drag0np3t32

Quote from: garrdrenn1 on September 05, 2011, 04:01:19 AM
I wanna know why my name is crossed out on ur lil special kos list? i have owned ur clan mates countless times and have never died.
i'll re-add your name to the list, then we'll see who die's again. and hint to you volk and l1ve, i dont know dutch so dont say i do. I've only learned 1-2 words off pkmarien. and my second thing, i would ignore gomes, but the truth is, i find him irritating. its not that i dont like him speaking dutch, i think its a great language, but if he was not so cocky and irritating, i would like him. By the way, Read the Flaming Page, it exclaims that even though there not the same clan as you, it doesnt give you the right to treat them like dirt.
                         Thanks,
Peter (owner of light drowners.)