News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

☭☠THE LIGHT DROWNERS☠☭ PLEASE DELETE THIS PAGE!

Started by drag0np3t32, August 19, 2011, 01:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the Clan outfit be: ahrims hood, dharok body and legs, b gloves, power ammy, any wepon, obby shield, firecape and rune boots?

Hell yeah!
1 (20%)
Yeah, its ok....
3 (60%)
Meh, could be better.
1 (20%)
Not very good :\
0 (0%)
YOU CRAZY, FOOL?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: August 29, 2011, 10:21:31 PM

drag0np3t32

As They Say in Soviet Russia: 'In Soviet Russia, DZ Does Not Kill You, You Kill DZ.'

The owner of LIGHT DROWNERS is Drag0n p3t3

Light Drowners- The only clan in WorldScape with an Armoury!

The Light Drowners are a group of people that fight till the death, no matter what happenes.

^^^^^Enjoy :)^^^^^

CLAN BASE CORDS: ::tele 2758 3504

Equipment: Neitz helm, Fighter Torso, Dragon legs, any wepon, obby shield, B-Gloves, power ammy and a pair of Dragon boots.

To join this clan, you must be/have:

-A good Pker
-110 or more in strength, attack, defence, and hitpoints (It all depends on the pking really)
-essential armour for the pking
-respect for the clan and for the upper ranks

Your Request to join should look like this:

-Name
-Why you want to join
-1 to 10 what you would rate yourself in pking
-str level, attack level, defence level, hp level
-how high are you?
-What you think of this page.

For Example:

-drag0n p3t3
-Because people deserve to feel our wrath :)
- 10 out of 10 pking
- 131 attack 112 str 110 def 129 hp
- been playing for 6 years
-great site (etc.)

Clan Ranks

OWNER

GENERAL

LIEUTENANT

SERGEANT

CORPORAL

PRIVATE

RECRUIT

To become a Light Drowner, add a comment or a quote and we will accept or deny it within minutes to a maximum of 5 days.

After we accept the request, you WILL be tested by one of the owners or higher ranks after I have given them permission.

MASTER DROWNERS

This section is to commemorate all the people that make this clan what it is today, whether they just kill lots, or they advise others on how to be the best they can, they're the people that make this clan the best. I salute you Master Drowners.

✌Drag0n p3t3✌

☣Peace☣

Personal Advisor

Members of the Clan and Ranks

Co-Owner(s)

-K A T E Rox (currently not in clan, but still helps in Clan wars.)

- Xturtlemanx

-

Generals

-Peace

-Demon1234

-Tunechi 920

- Damage

Lieutenants

-Husbo20

- No Mercy23

-

Sergeants

-
Helldude197

- Sweetpotato

- Darkchamp101

CORPORAL

-Lostchild2

-Enixero

- Ng

PRIVATE

-Dark Angels

- Fatdude

- Fihs Nakless

-

RECRUIT

-

-

-

Pre-Members

This section is for people that would like to join our clan, but sadly do not meet the requirements, when they do, I shall add there names to the clan :)

-

-

-

Clan Rivals
During our playing time, it seems we have picked up a few enemy clans in the way of our wrath:

-DZ (Death Zone)
-
-

These Clan's Shall be dealt with, kill them on sight, and show no mercy.

K.O.S List (Kill On Sight List)

We have also got a few people, that think its right to do as they please and disrespect our clan. These people shall also be dealt with, so dont hesitate, K-O them.

-Volkerem
-Resurretion
-

Clans in Alliance

These Clans named below have kindly agreed to set an alliance with us. If we need help, ask them. If they need help, help them. Easy-peasy lemmon-squessy.

-DW (Dutch Wars) Owned by Jordiflame2.

-

-

The Special Kill List

This list is for people that are against dz, this is also the revolt kill list for us to take over. Kill everyone on this list. Anyone with a line though it means we've killed them.

1.Jarred
2.Battleguy159
3.Night banne
4.Dieknowsawr
5.xbox
6.volkerem
7.alpaheus
8.tyren
9.snoop dogg
10.kyle
11.strpk
12.l 1 v e
13.terror
14.prototype
15.image
16.killstrike
17.x wild x
18.rivin x
19.chaoslancex
20.mooshu
21.garrdrenn1
22.toxicrick
23.gomes97
24.Dark energy
25.Ricky
26.Peterson
27.Nerd guy
28.Solstice

I'm too cool to be blue :D

Sean

Please fellow these guidelines:

"If you plan to create a clan and make a new topic about it, then your first post must contain detail, including the positions in your clan. If you just make a topic saying "join my clan it's new.", then that doesn't show that you're serious about your clan and that you don't care, and it will just be dealt with as spam that way. If you don't give detail, your topic will be locked without reason and/or probably removed. You may, however, post it, give some detail like requirements, events, etc., then say you will be posting more detail later if you just don't have the time at the moment. Of course, you'll eventually have to come back to it later. For a very good example of a detailed clan topic, click here. A lot of topics in this board already have made a topic creating a clan, a week or two later, stop their clan completely. This is causing the front page to be spammed with dead clans that aren't ever used. So please, only if you are 100% sure and serious that you want the responsibility of creating a clan, then you may create a clan.
Note that any existing topics that have no detail may receive a warning, if not, will be locked. Any topics where the clan was only alive for a short period of time will be locked, if not, deleted."

I'd like you also to read the rest of the topic: Requirements For Starting a Clan.

You have a short time to revamp your post before it's removed, thanks.

Thank you for complying, it's best to conjure your post information before actually posting it.

drag0np3t32

Quote from: Sean on August 19, 2011, 02:18:19 PM

"If you plan to create a clan and make a new topic about it, then your first post must contain detail, including the positions in your clan. If you just make a topic saying "join my clan it's new.", then that doesn't show that you're serious about your clan and that you don't care, and it will just be dealt with as spam that way. If you don't give detail, your topic will be locked without reason and/or probably removed. You may, however, post it, give some detail like requirements, events, etc., then say you will be posting more detail later if you just don't have the time at the moment. Of course, you'll eventually have to come back to it later. For a very good example of a detailed clan topic, click here. A lot of topics in this board already have made a topic creating a clan, a week or two later, stop their clan completely. This is causing the front page to be spammed with dead clans that aren't ever used. So please, only if you are 100% sure and serious that you want the responsibility of creating a clan, then you may create a clan.
Note that any existing topics that have no detail may receive a warning, if not, will be locked. Any topics where the clan was only alive for a short period of time will be locked, if not, deleted."

I'd like you also to read the rest of the topic: Requirements For Starting a Clan.

Quote from: Sean on August 19, 2011, 02:18:19 PM

I first added it, and im editing it each time, i havnt finished yet, so please stop rushing me. thanks.

Sora

Since there is no discussion page for the clan yet, I am going to ask this here.

I was looking at your roster and it seems that your roster has the same rank pictures
as DeathZone. Also, you have some of the same rank symbols as DeathZone too.
Can you please take it off? I'm only asking nicely.
Thanks.  ;D

Kyle

Since There's No Discussion Page, Prepare To Die Add Deathzone To Enemy List.

lollol

Since There's No Discussion Page, I Would Like To Say Good Luck With The Clan.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Dutch God

-Jordiflame2
-because you're my friend and i need a pk clan.
-8/10
- 127 strength, 135 attack, 125 defence, 135 hitpoints, 135 magic, 118 ranged.
-it's a really really nice clan page. Well done!

Xx Wildy Xx

hey lol its k a t e rox/13lincoln13
str lvl 135
attack lvl 135
def 131
hp 135
about 9 out of 10
i like the site btw

Kate.

good luck with the clan but plz do me a favor resize the pictures to large

BEST FRIENDS
mod jose (mooshu)
Cory
Rory
L 1 V E
Hybrid owner
hassan144
Dug
Kyle
White angel
Aliens
Daxking
Katie xx
Freak m4n
Prototype

Be a friend and give respect :D

Jake

Quote from: Kate. on August 24, 2011, 07:38:01 AM
good luck with the clan but plz do me a favor resize the pictures to large
Can you please post comments like these on the Discussion page.

drag0np3t32

Quote from: jordiflame2 on August 23, 2011, 04:08:02 PM
-Jordiflame2
-because you're my friend and i need a pk clan.
-8/10
- 127 strength, 135 attack, 125 defence, 135 hitpoints, 135 magic, 118 ranged.
-it's a really really nice clan page. Well done!
Jordiflame2

Accepted

drag0np3t32

Quote from: k a t e rox on August 24, 2011, 03:27:03 AM
hey lol its k a t e rox/13lincoln13
str lvl 135
attack lvl 135
def 131
hp 135
about 9 out of 10
i like the site btw
K A T E Rox

Accepted

Peterson

i im out this clan because everbody kill me

Xx Wildy Xx

guys im out of this clan but when use need help killing ppl i dont like ill help but im over being in clans.

well thats it for me guys have fun enjoy