News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

ice coolers?

Started by r0b1n b4r4g3, April 25, 2008, 10:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r0b1n b4r4g3

what do ice coolers do? i'ev always wondered and never figured out.

thanks.
R0b1n b4r4g3
[IMGhttp://img120.imageshack.us/img120/5579/goldrm6.gif[/IMG]http://POKEMON SHINY GOLD SUPPORTER

Mod Elias

Interestingly enough, When Ice coolers are used on other players, they create Choc-ice. Choc-ice can be eaten to regain health.

Hope that clears any questions up.
It belongs to the imperfection of everything human that man can only attain his desire by passing through its opposite. - S?ren Kierkegaard

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - S?ren Kierkegaard

Ry60003333

Yep, thats what they are for!  :)

Also, Choc-Ice is the ONLY stackable food in WorldScape, I would use that to my advantage while PKing!  ;)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

kaelan

Quote from: Ry60003333 on April 25, 2008, 10:27:28 PM
Yep, thats what they are for!  :)

Also, Choc-Ice is the ONLY stackable food in WorldScape, I would use that to my advantage while PKing!  ;)
LOL THERE SOME  wird food.

Cavallers

i ssay is a good thing that thir stackable but i stay whit pumpkins that  heal 100% and i got 90m :D thanks to blackthorn that gave me :D

-Cavallers

Valester1

I use choc ice, currently 965K of them in my bank.
" **** you, **** me "

Jeremy

Great thing about Choc-ice is that it's easy to get, and very handy!  I personally use it when I play.  :P
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Cavallers

nice well when u use ice coolers on players u get 3 choc-ice im gonna try them on pk

-Cavallers

pepper

Yeah, Besides Pumpkins Ice Coolers are the best food :D.

I use em when i'm training or whilst Playing Castle Wars :o.

Zeldagirl

Heres a quick tip when pk'ing:

Stock up on about...100 chock-ices and stock the rest with barrage runes and pumpkins. Pumpkins heal full health, that's why there pretty helpful in situations where your life is getting depleated fast.

I hope my Ws Pk tip helped,

Zelda.
- Banned -

Chris Bud

Yea. Choc-ices come from cooler's. Cooler's if used on Player's make Choc-ices...
Lol.

For alittle while, everyone thought they were gunna be a rare... And they were getting bought for 10k ea :D Other than that. There food :-\

~Chris good answer's FTW :D

kaasklote

lol before this tip i use always choc-ice

ichigo

o so thats the reason for coolers. that is a good food source. i always thought they were only use for slayer but i never knew how to use it.
Ichigo Kurasaki

Chaoslancex

lol wow i dint expect them to be for that.. ;)

danyaro

You right click on the ice cooler and then click on a player. You start to walk upto them and then either you or that other player gets come choc-ice's. The amount varies and you mostly get about 6 on average. But to get 100 choc-ices there is a code, ::yummychocice, this will give you 100 choc-ices and you can do the code a numerous of times. Enjoy your choc-ices.  8) :D
     Good old friend, Danyaro. 8)

OFF THE WALL