News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Classic Update Pack #13

Started by Ry60003333, August 12, 2011, 02:56:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

Update pack #13 has been released! (And it's a lucky one! ;D)

Included updates:
- Various bugfixes and engine improvements, and upgrades to plugins.
- BARROWS MINIGAME WITH RARE EPIC REWARDS! 8) 8) 8)

(Notice anything extra in the pictures? ;))
Hey, you asked for it, now go enjoy it.
-Ry60003333

Added on Sunday, August 14th, 2011:
- Randomized the Coordinates of where the brothers spawn.
- Randomized the Coordinates of where the player appears in the tunnels.
- Added a ::vote message to the server yell.
- Made it so players cannot ::tele into Barrows areas.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Kevin

Kyle

Good Job Ryan, I'd Say Many Of Our Players Will Be Pleased.

Daxking

Yay, Thanks and good job Ryan!

Joker

Well what's the rewards of the mini-game?

Kevin

Quote from: Joker_ on August 12, 2011, 03:13:34 AM
Well what's the rewards of the mini-game?

You'll have to find out. :D

Volcanic Me

Whoo! Five years for Godswords, 3rd Age, and a Barrows minigame! We're making real progress now! At this rate I'll get a Chaotic Rapier on my 28th birthday!

Ry60003333

Quote from: Volcanic Me on August 12, 2011, 03:26:36 AM
Whoo! Five years for Godswords, 3rd Age, and a Barrows minigame! We're making real progress now! At this rate I'll get a Chaotic Rapier on my 28th birthday!
Well see I actually have to program everything for my server since I wrote the entire thing and didn't steal, leech, or copy and paste tutorials off various websites in order to put together this server. Oh and I actually have other things I have to do, so yeah.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Volcanic Me

Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 12, 2011, 03:31:46 AM
Well see I actually have to program everything for my server since I wrote the entire thing and didn't steal, leech, or copy and paste tutorials off various websites in order to put together this server. Oh and I actually have other things I have to do, so yeah.

Dang, you guys must have a crack devteam. I mean, wow, making those Godsword sprites from scratch? I could barely use Blender, let alone any other graphics-editing software. You might wanna try to get a job at Jagex, or better yet, Blizzard!

Wild

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Jake

Yay :)

Maybe this will keep some of the critics happy ;)

Also, Volcanic, There was a Barrows Mini-Game in Blitz  8)

Joker

Kevin

Quote from: Volcanic Me on August 12, 2011, 03:42:19 AM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 12, 2011, 03:31:46 AM

Dang, you guys must have a crack devteam. I mean, wow, making those Godsword sprites from scratch? I could barely use Blender, let alone any other graphics-editing software. You might wanna try to get a job at Jagex, or better yet, Blizzard!

Well smart-ass. He doesn't mean he made everything from in the client. He actually cache packed everything into the cache himself unlike you, he didn't just download something to do it for him. He actually started off with a 317 deob and went on from there. He actually made everything else from scratch, aka the code. But you were too dumb to see what he was talking about. WorldScape is the most reliable source out there and a lot of people are too hard headed to see that.

OT: I really like this update. I can't wait to see more people running around with GodSwords and such :D

Desolate

Well put Kevin, :)
this is a great update and I hope I eventually become one of those people running around with a god sword, a question though, what does this mean for pk'ing?  ???

Jake

Quote from: Jarred on August 12, 2011, 07:10:50 AM
Well put Kevin, :)
this is a great update and I hope I eventually become one of those people running around with a god sword, a question though, what does this mean for pk'ing?  ???
It means it's going to be 100x better and you'll be able to hit higher 8)