News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

You ..

Started by dieknowsawr, August 09, 2011, 07:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieknowsawr

I'm venting something about You ! All you wanna be mods, or you stuck up mods. There's one cool mod now: Dug.
Your mad because you guys are losing shit and people and worldscape is going to hell. I honestly don't care if you
all hate me, but i'm venting . Like with Programs warning .. "Trolling" is not in the rules ! Your suppose to be leaders
so I'd start following rules and ACTUALLY in forse REAL rules.. Kthanks?

Now to you wanna be mods, you know who are you. Most of you have been around this server for 3 months max?
And you think you know it all, no stfu and sit down, Go back in your noob spot and sit there till you've be around here
for 3-4 years like me and the others ! Kthanks?

I'm done this Rant .. Thanks !

Sora

If you don't like this game, get out. We're better off without you. The staff are here for a reason, to help the game.
If you're a staff member, you have the decision whether to take action or not. The staff DO NOT have to warn you if they don't want to.
If they think they you already know you're doing something wrong, they're obviously not going to give you a warning.
I agree, Program should've gotten atleast 10 points or maybe even 20, but definitely not 30, but that doesn't mean
you go criticizing WorldScape and how much it fails and how it should go to hell. The person who did that to Program was maybe harsh, but fair.
A mod or admin has complete control of whether he/she wants to give a warning or not before taking action.

dieknowsawr

^^ See, lil' wanna be mod ..
I didn't say for it to go to hell , so cool your jets there little boy.

Kyle

Your the one who needs to cool your jets, he simply explained it all the warning is what it is.

Sora

Quote from: dieknowsawr on August 09, 2011, 08:17:27 PM
^^ See, lil' wanna be mod ..
I didn't say for it to go to hell , so cool your jets there little boy.

Calling people a wanna-be mod just doesn't help the situation. I was already a player mod so i think i know what its to be one.
I was once in the same position and i know what i had to do when i had to do it. You're the one who should cool your jets, you said that WorldScape has gone to hell.

dieknowsawr

Quote from: dieknowsawr on August 09, 2011, 07:36:10 PM
Your mad because you guys are losing shit and people and **worldscape is going to hell**

Did I tell it to go to hell? No .. I did not !

Joker

Quote from: dieknowsawr on August 09, 2011, 07:36:10 PM
Go back in your noob spot and sit there till you've be around here
Ross rofl dude shall people who care about this game and trying to save it call them noobs? Pfft how many years you spent playing here? 1-2?
I spent here 4 years and ya if you don't believe me,Ask Mazen.
And can you mention any examples about modwannabe?

Joker

Quote from: Program on August 09, 2011, 10:19:44 PM
Quote from: Joker_ on August 09, 2011, 10:05:59 PM
And can you mention any examples about modwannabe?

I could name a couple...
Name dude we are discussing our daily problems after all we are not the people who decide who want to be mod..
And I don't like the people to take those words towards these feelings.

dieknowsawr

People sucking up to Mods . You , Sucking up MAJORLY to Jeremy always bragging you've been here for 4 years..

I've been here for 3 kthanks.

Joker

I did? I think this turned to a flame war plus I hated jeremy for banning nice people like steve and matt.
And umadbro?

dieknowsawr

No, No thank-you. So so , you're trolling around the forums saying you have perfect grammar.. Yeah no there champion .

Sora

This is turning into flaming rather than a discussion.   :'(

Joker

Quote from: dieknowsawr on August 10, 2011, 12:18:11 AM
No, No thank-you. So so , you're trolling around the forums saying you have perfect grammar.. Yeah no there champion .
Umad?
And yes this is going to be a flame war..

Sora

Quote from: Joker_ on August 10, 2011, 12:48:12 AM
Umad?

If it's going to be a flame war, I think it's better if someone locks this before it gets out of hand.  :-\

Joker

Quote from: Volkerem on August 10, 2011, 12:55:47 AM
Quote from: Joker_ on August 10, 2011, 12:48:12 AM
Umad?

If it's going to be a flame war, I think it's better if someone locks this before it gets out of hand.  :-\
I hope an admin turns to this and gets this locked. =\